Is this guys ascension legit ? from LTN to Chad

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
This dude on tiktok who posts looksmaxxing advice says that he supposedly achieved this in a year by only softmaxxing. But it seems too good to be true imo

Attachments

• IMG_5033.webp
    IMG_5033.webp
    749.9 KB · Views: 0
This dude on tiktok who posts looksmaxxing advice says that he supposedly achieved this in a year by only softmaxxing. But it seems too good to be true imo
its frauded a lot and I think he didn't get any surgeries.
Different haircut, different face positions on these pics so jaw pops more, autistically frauding hUnteR eyEs + different camera position.
It's also a very cherrypicked picture probably and the other one was just made randomly in shit lighting.
So yeah, he essentially softmaxxed and fraudmaxxed but still looks good regardless.

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah
its frauded a lot and I think he didn't get any surgeries.
Different haircut to hide fwhr, different face positions on these pics so jaw pops more, autistically frauding hUnteR eyEs + different camera position.
It's also a very cherrypicked picture probably and the other one was just made randomly in shit lighting.
So yeah, he essentially softmaxxed and fraudmaxxed but still looks good regardless.
this guy is very smart I agree

• +1
Hes a faggot with a massive ego. All he did was lighten his skin like a good little curry dog and grow out his hair

• +1
He is MTN at best lol

• +1
Looks like dogshit, Mtn

• +1
anglemax + fruadmax + coloringmax

he never really had a bad base

• +1
This is not an ascension, this is called aging + frauding + taking a different picture + different lighting

• +1
Puberty probably did alt of the work + frauding

I wouldn't say he's chad tho...

• +1
Looks like mumbai looksmax grifter high iq ngl

• +1
Not chad jfl. All tiktoks maxxers frauds to the fucking moon and back.

Example:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, mirrormogger and habeebullah
JFL, squinting ethnic who just got out of the fillers session.

The ascending is legit. And it all looks softmaxxing stuff. And also, kinda compairing a bad pic with a good pic.

He not Chad though.
From normie with stupid looksmin glasses
To
Entry Chadlite ranges.

No one mentioned, the huge looksmin of corrective glasses.
The looksmaxxing/psl gang, is underestimating this looksmin. Easily minus 1.5 out of 10 deduction in SMV.
I am happy i got my eyes lasered

Def an ascension, but it is a lot worse than the pics. He just lost the glasses, grew out his hair and dropped bf percentage (probably went thru puberty).