Is this guy's heightmaxxing course larp ?

20 IU's Ed will fuckin give you diabetes, enlarged heart and a world of other hgh related diseases even me Olympiad also don't run such high dosage year round
You would need fuckin insulin as well to not die from this dosage
ohhh 6-8 iu daily then ig

What are your gains on that ??
My shoulders have exploded and benchpress has significantly added much more weight
Yesterday I did a 150kg benchpress for 2 reps. My shoulders exploded as well. My neck also got bigger, from 40cm to 45, even though I never train neck or traps. Plus, my facial hair grows denser and thicker.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
20 IU's Ed will fuckin give you diabetes, enlarged heart and a world of other hgh related diseases even me Olympiad also don't run such high dosage year round
i dont think it will matter anyways cuz u took roids either way yk

• +1
And what should you do in puberty?
it all comes do to having a healthy lifestyle imo. I don't know much about it bc I was already done with puberty when I discovered the bp.

but I think that most people overestimate how much epigenetics have an impact on adult height. it's very hard to fuck up puberty and lose inches of height as a result if you live in a 1st world country

Last edited:
I increased my height 2.5 cm no cope i'll make a thred later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765
it all comes do to having a healthy lifestyle imo. I don't know much about it bc I was already done with puberty after discovering the blackpill.

but I think that most people overestimate how much epigenetics have an impact on adult height. it's very hard to fuck up puberty and lose inches of height as a result if you live in a 1st world country
Do you mean the role of environment in epigenetics ?

does gym help if ur 5'7
it depends on the avg height of your country. if you live in the netherlands where the avg zoomer is like 6 feet it's over, but in the US where the avg is 5'10 yes it helps. just don't be below 10 percentile male height for your age, that's the point where it's pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
found a good chinese hgh sourced 270$ for 100iu

so thats 810$ not including shipping,service and other fees that probs cost another 200$ totally

found a good chinese hgh sourced 270$ for 100iu

so thats 810$ not including shipping,service and other fees that probs cost another 200$ totally
Yeah go for it but make sure it's legit by calculating your insulin resistance after you inject it if it doesn't spike it's fake

it depends on the avg height of your country. if you live in the netherlands where the avg zoomer is like 6 feet it's over, but in the US where the avg is 5'10 yes it helps. just don't be below 10 percentile male height for your age, that's the point where it's pretty much over
im from australia but most of my area is all viet.south east asian from refugee after the fall of saigon in 1975 so our parents came here to austalia where we born here.

i wear these normal shoes that make me 174cm tall and im average height in my school compared to all the other asians

Yeah go for it but make sure it's legit by calculating your insulin resistance after you inject it if it doesn't spike it's fake
how do u check ur insulin resistence

i wouldnt recommend u but u have to take risks in life to get somewhere
ik a chad irl whos 6'8 and has insane bone development his frame is like 24 inches prob even a little bit more
crazy forward growth too he would probably mog chico just because of his height and frame

he told me his parents gave him HGH as a kid

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Bonesbonesbonesbone
So you mean to say you grew 10 inches in between 16-19 with high+ai ?
Also would hgh+ai help me if i am 18 and 6'3 ? I completely stopped growing after 14-15 jfl
And also very important question does hgh help in frame growth after puberty as frame continues to grow till 25 ?
Thanks
Jfl he grew because of genes. It was in his DNA to be that tall and grow late. There’s No HGH+Ai for your DNA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, 5.5psl and Bonesbonesbonesbone
how do u check ur insulin resistence
Inject 2-3iu of Pharma grade gh and calculate your blood sugar befor injecting after injecting don't eat anything for about half hour after that then again check your blood sugar level
If it doesn't spike up by atleast 25 units then your gh is fake
Also make sure to inject 2-3 Pharma or 4-5 iu of generic gh

Jfl he grew because of genes. It was in his DNA to be that tall and grow late. There’s No HGH+Ai for your DNA
im pretty sure u can get garunteeded 4 inches height from hgh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Inject 2-3iu of Pharma grade gh and calculate your blood sugar befor injecting after injecting don't eat anything for about half hour after that then again check your blood sugar level
If it doesn't spike up by atleast 25 units then your gh is fake
Also make sure to inject 2-3 Pharma or 4-5 iu of generic gh
what device do u use to test ur blood sugar levels

by epigenetics I mean nutrition, sleep, exercise, vit D etc etc, basically anything that isn't genetically dependant. in 1st world countries I think most people wouldn't be noticeably taller if they would have done everything they could to puberty maxx to reach maximum height potential. but maybe I'm wrong

• +1
im pretty sure u can get garunteeded 4 inches height from hgh
I’m 20, already had my late growth. Just nowhere near much as him. 169 at 16, 177.5 now at 20. 180-181cm would be nice though. I’ll probably try posturemaxxing since I have lordosis

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I’m 20, already had my late growth. Just nowhere near much as him. 169 at 16, 177.5 now at 20. 180-181cm would be nice though. I’ll probably try posturemaxxing since I have lordosis
miring the gain's

• Love it
I wish I knew about heightmaxxing back then though. I was so bluepilled and oblivious to height.
does nofap increase heightmaxing gains ? ironic too because i fap daily and sleep for 4 hrs every night and dont eat proper food mostly kfc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, 5.5psl and Jigen
by epigenetics I mean nutrition, sleep, exercise, vit D etc etc, basically anything that isn't genetically dependant. in 1st world countries I think most people wouldn't be noticeably taller if they would have done everything they could to puberty maxx to reach maximum height potential. but maybe I'm wrong
Maybe you are right environment and nutrition plays a significant role tbh
My elder brother is 5'9 jfl
I am 6'3 my parents used to give height growth powders which were just a source of high protein i also slept alot and sprinted

• Woah
does nofap increase heightmaxing gains ? ironic too because i fap daily and sleep for 4 hrs every night and dont eat proper food mostly kfc
I don’t think fapping has any effect on height, just erection quality and amount of semen.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, 5.5psl and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I think I was injecting 10 to 15 per day last year daily nothing really happened. But I stopped for that very reason. It didnt feel anything. I doubt it was fake because they know id Nuke their reputation in the whole world.

how real is the enlarged organ things from hgh

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and 5.5psl
I think I was injecting 10 to 15 per day last year daily nothing really happened. But I stopped for that very reason. It didnt feel anything. I doubt it was fake because they know id Nuke their reputation in the whole world.

its very true u gotta take risks in life to suceed boyo

Enlarged organs is a real thing
Rich piana had twice the size of heart from average person he abused the fuck Outta hgh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Enlarged organs is a real thing
Rich piana had twice the size of heart from average person he abused the fuck Outta hgh
This is good information for my deviant crazy incel looksmax purposes.

• JFL
i have 22 inch frame 20 inches untrained I'm 18 hoping it grows a bit more since i know my bones haven't fused yet i grew an inch recently

should i hop on HGH and shit to maximize the last few years of growth?
Pics of your frame with measurements

This is good information for my deviant crazy incel looksmax purposes.
For what looksmaxxing purpose are you taking hgh ?? Remember it's not worth it in 80% cases

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and justadude
Height increase starts to diminish after the age of 16 and after 18 most growth plates are closed.

A lot of the 16 yr olds I know are around the same height at 19 as they were at 16. They may have grown an inch at most.

He's not untrained. Just wants the dopamine from looksmax autists.
thanks for the compliment that i dont look untrained

ik a chad irl whos 6'8 and has insane bone development his frame is like 24 inches prob even a little bit more
crazy forward growth too he would probably mog chico just because of his height and frame

he told me his parents gave him HGH as a kid
no pic kys

Im not complimenting you. I'm calling out your stupid lie.
its not a larp and i can show u proof if u want in any way

GUYZ BUY MY MAGICIANMAXXING COURSE, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BRING PEOPLE BACK TO LIFE AND TURN PEOPLE INTO ANIMALS! 100% REAL ONLY 100$ (read with indian accent)

• +1
You can show me proof that you have never Trained? Do tell me how
well i cant show u a gym membership card because i dont own one since i dont go gym

• +1
well i cant show u a gym membership card because i dont own one since i dont go gym
You can show me a video of your entire life which show you have never stepped inside a gym. The video also shows that you dont have a pull up bar at home.

Of course this is not possible so we can safely assume that you arent untrained.

• JFL
You can show me proof that you have never Trained? Do tell me how
He's untrained stop coping lmao
Why would he lie about it on an incel forum jfl

He's untrained stop coping lmao
Why would he lie about it on an incel forum jfl
Are you serious? He wants dopamine from strangers

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901