Is this hexum's looksmatch?

She fogs lima hard here, looks much more feminine.
I agree tbh, I value feminine features more I think Lima is terastacy, i prefer kroes tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Reread my post
That pic looks touched up/ enhanced she's very aesthetic in terms of psl, but doesn't look very feminine imo, I feel the same about Meghan Roche
Looks good in candids too

Images 95
Images 97
Images 96

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful and Adriana Lima
Hexum is higher than psl 7. Other than nct he has no flaws. Ian gets rated as 7 here and he absolutely destroys Ian

View attachment 1235184View attachment 1235185
Ian, the low-IPD skullcel being rated 7 PSL over here? How retarded has this forum become. You guys overrate.

Hexum is 7 PSL at best, there are clearly gay aliens who have better features, ratios and look more aesthetic than Hexum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Ian, the low-IPD skullcel being rated 7 PSL over here? How retarded has this forum become. You guys overrate.

Hexum is 7 PSL at best, there are clearly gay aliens who have better features, ratios and look more aesthetic than Hexum.
Idk might sound gay but hexum looks far more appealing to me than the so called psl gods like Sean O'pry etc

Last edited:
Idk but hexum looks far more appealing to me than the so called psl gods like Sean O'pry etc

Hexum looks appealing to you because he looks Neurotypical. Hexum has a tan and doesn't have text-book tier (perfect) aesthetics like somebody like Barett or De Poot... who this forum calls 'uncanny' (I don't mean to say that they are absolutely perfect).

PSL is about facial aesthetics alone. However 8 PSL = a universally attractive face (which us humans cannot fathom). An 8 PSL man has the perfect balance of good ratios, features and bone structure. This is why he is supposed to have the most universal level of appeal till the point that no foid can reject him or find any MINOR flaw in his face.

O'Pry has better features and ratios than Hexum, you can go and analyze this yourself. He is what I would imagine a text book example of a chad with great ratios and facial aesthetics. In order for O'Pry to have more SMV, he will need slightly less good features (e.g, an NCT, like Hexum) and more overall sexual dimorphism (a good body, a tan, a stubble, tattoos, etcetera).

This forum is way beyond deluded and it already was since 2020. People rate like typical normies now. Don't get me wrong, I don't devalue the importance of having good SMV, but these forums are meant for aesthetics, improving them and discussing about them. Unironically, a surgery forum is a much better and blackpilled place than this stupid Jewish forum, in terms of serious matters about looks.

Ever since people like @OwlGod and @didntreadlol left/stopped posting, this place has become more retarded and infested with normies :woke: who know jack shit about facial aesthetics. And surprisingly... all of this had to happen after 2019 (I REALLY WONDER WHY).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LastHopeForNorman, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Hexum looks appealing to you because he looks Neurotypical. Hexum has a tan and doesn't have text-book tier (perfect) aesthetics like somebody like Barett or De Poot... who this forum calls 'uncanny' (I'm not saying that they are perfect).

PSL is about facial aesthetics alone. However 8 PSL = a universally attractive face (which we cannot fathom). An 8 PSL man has the perfect balance of good ratios, features and bone structure. This is why he is supposed to have the most universal level of appeal till the point that no foid can reject him or find any MINOR flaw in his face.

O'Pry has better features and ratios than Hexum, you can go and analyze this yourself. He is what I would imagine a text book example of a chad with great ratios and facial aesthetics. In order for O'Pry to have more SMV, he will need slightly less good features (e.g, an NCT, like Hexum) and more overall sexual dimorphism (a good body, a tan, a stubble, tattoos, etcetera).

This forum is way beyond deluded and it already was since 2020. People rate like typical normies as well now. Don't get me wrong, I don't devalue the importance of having good SMV, but these forums are meant for aesthetics, improving them and discussing about them. Unironically, a surgery forum is a much better and blackpilled place than this stupid Jewish forum, in terms of serious matters about looks.

Ever since people like @OwlGod and @didntreadlol left/stopped posting, this place has become more retarded and infested with normies :woke: who know jack shit about facial aesthetics. And surprisingly... all of this had to happen after 2019 (I REALLY WONDER WHY).
So in your opinion psl and smv should be separate?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He mogs her by a point

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lima is the most overrated whore on this site, legit looks like a withered nutsack in non edited/airbrushed pics
Literally any tiktok thot mogs her jfl
You literally have brain damage, im so sorry

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gargantuan
That pic looks touched up/ enhanced she's very aesthetic in terms of psl, but doesn't look very feminine imo, I feel the same about Meghan Roche
But she does looks feminine, wtf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Gargantuan
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
I'd say Gandy is her looksmatch. But if you wanna argue Hexum > Gandy I guess it makes sense, yeah.
What do you think of Candice Swanepoel? She's underrated here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Adriana Lima and Gargantuan
She fogs lima hard here, looks much more feminine.
Adriana lima and doutzen kroes 20091211 0013

Lima has a wider palate, better PFL, better IPD, superior medial canthus, better eye area in general and better colouring, arguably.

Both are top 3 for me but I think Lima still fogs her quite easily.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
What do you think of Candice Swanepoel? She's underrated here
I agree, she looks really good as well. But she's below both Lima and Doutzen if you ask me.

I think Elsa Hosk is very underrated too, top 5 for me.
Original 13
Original 8
Original 5

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gargantuan
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Adriana Lima
Hexum has a tan and doesn't have text-book tier (perfect) aesthetics like somebody like Barett or De Poot... who this forum calls 'uncanny'
hexum has better aesthetics than both of them. Jfl at even mentioning De poot tho

• +1
hexum has better aesthetics than both of them. Jfl at even mentioning De poot tho
No. If you sit down and analyze each of their features, bone projection, and ratios, etc. you will find out that Hexum gets mogged PSL-wise by "aliens" like Barrett and De Poot. Like I have said before, you find Hexum better because he looks NT compared to the other two.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ProAcktiv
No. If you sit down and analyze each of their features, bone projection, and ratios, etc. you will find out that Hexum gets mogged PSL-wise by "aliens" like Barrett and De Poot. Like I have said before, you find Hexum better because he looks NT compared to the other two.
Nah I meant from a purely aesthetic pov as you've said. But I disagree with a lot of PSL standards, so that's probably why.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Nah I meant from a purely aesthetic pov as you've said. But I disagree with a lot of PSL standards, so that's probably why.
Usually, the more you are closer to 8 PSL, the more of an uncanny alien you will look. People like Andreas Eriksen and Drago are exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ProAcktiv
Ian is overrated af he looks like a school shooter
He looks uncanny cause of his jaw implant, only a few like Pitt can get away with bigonial width > bizygomatic width, and Pitt gets away with it cause his gonion is slightly rounded which is natural, unlike unnatural and sharp sticking out gonion of Somerhalder

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Adriana Lima
Usually, the more you are closer to 8 PSL, the more of an uncanny alien you will look. People like Andreas Eriksen and Drago are exceptions.
Drago doesn’t look uncanny but Eriksen surely does, only autists on this site would disagree

yes, looks a bit like Margot Robbie

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
People like Andreas Eriksen and Drago are exceptions.
Eriksen is pretty uncanny at times due to how jarring his eye area is. Drago is a uncanny masc ogre and gets praised here because incels want to look him because they're insecure about men who are more pretty than masc.