Is this HGH?

no. HGH is a very large molecule that can not be absorbing via the gut. I can only be absorbed via injection.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Hgh is not worth it before 40 tbh it can cause the internal organs to grow abnormally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope
why tf u need it jfl u is already ultra tall

Organs don't matter with a large skull, hands and bones.
Dude whatever lol i have a big skull big hands and bones i don't need that shit

Oh and i don't know if you're posting the link sarcastically or not cause i expect everything in this forum tbh that's not real gh that's a bullshit supplement (like 99% of supplements they do jack shit)

Oh and i don't know if you're posting the link sarcastically or not cause i expect everything in this forum tbh that's not real gh that's a bullshit supplement (like 99% of supplements they do jack shit)
I was about to buy it untill I noticed it said soy on the ingr3dients.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I was about to buy it untill I noticed it said soy on the ingr3dients.
Legit hgh is either prescribed by the doctor or bought from a trusted source in the black market i'll stick to my light steroids tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Oral supps are always fake scams. Dbol is one of the most faked drugs, just lol if you think something way more expensive oral HGH is real

this is what HGH will do to you
XVVl0od.jpg

Oral supps are always fake scams. Dbol is one of the most faked drugs, just lol if you think something way more expensive oral HGH is real
There is no oral hgh lol that supplement is supposed to increase hgh by a fraction and in fact it doesn't do shit real hgh is sold in the black market and is expensive as fuck and it's injectable
Looks comical rofl
this is what HGH will do to you
XVVl0od.jpg
idk but very small
Wrists mean jack shit lol

There is no oral hgh lol that supplement is supposed to increase hgh by a fraction and in fact it doesn't do shit real hgh is sold in the black market and is expensive as fuck and it's injectable
Looks comical rofl

Wrists mean jack shit lol
If females mog my wrists it means alot.