Is this how zoomer slayers should dress?

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 25354, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
0g04n58fu60b1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, garoupilled_, Deleted member 25354 and 1 other person
you are the shame of the Czech nation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, Deleted member 23558 and poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
thats even worse
travis bickle schizo alienated mf taking creepshots and posting his hair on the forums
Holy crap when I'm looksmaxed and going out to clubs and slaying you're going to be so enraged.

I'm probably the ONLY person on this forum who goes out to clubs and cold approaches lmao. This is a taste of what's coming

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 25354, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasnt and GalacticHero

This is how zoomer slayers should dress.

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Holy crap when I'm looksmaxed and going out to clubs and slaying you're going to be so enraged.

I'm probably the ONLY person on this forum who goes out to clubs and cold approaches lmao. This is a taste of what's coming

this lad bragging about some random attention in a club full of ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
View attachment 2208175
this lad bragging about some random attention in a club full of ethnics.
You have a lot to learn buddy boyo. You probably don't even go out to clubs or cold approach. In that case it's time for you to sit down, shut up and take notes so you actually learn something.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
If I see this guy in Prague, he will be beaten very badly. And looksmax post will come along.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059

and the indian behind just getting mogged, absolutely brutal

You have a lot to learn buddy boyo. You probably don't even go out to clubs or cold approach. In that case it's time for you to sit down, shut up and take notes so you actually learn something.
mate, Im not 32 years old with a mid-life crisis, bragging about going to a club for cryptkeepers and immigrants who are not from Prague.

If I see this guy in Prague, he will be beaten very badly. And looksmax post will come along.
I've beaten up fake tough guys like you before here in Prague who try to get in my face, I would smash your skull with one punch. Of course I'm nice to most people I meet, but the inner viking comes out when threatened. You look about 13 years old so maybe you don't know how the real world works, but I would just recommend not spazzing out because you could get yourself killed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and GalacticHero

@colesp on the back of that photo

Look at the size of your skull and his.
He will beat the fuck out of you… you sissy faggot.
DE1604EA 67A4 4E9B 8B98 E09B289CB730

Last edited:
mate, Im not 32 years old with a mid-life crisis, bragging about going to a club for cryptkeepers and immigrants who are not from Prague.
Actually I was sick for 4 years and there's no stacy waiting for you to settle down and live happily ever after the moment you hit 30. Just wait and see. Maybe you'll be a fat bald geezer at 32 so you can sit at home and feel more normal.

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
@LooksOverAll i found u a new fit

@vinn98 send me your location

How much would it cost for Vinn or Curlyheadjames to get a NT haircut for once on god