Is this ideal bod for men

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Constantin Denis
funny looking barrett tier gay alien women. over for chad

Yes. I think this one is pretty fucking good too.

• Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate
yeah but you can only look good like that if you're tall, and if you're tall you're probably gonna slay anyway no matter how muscular you are

Yes. I think this one is pretty fucking good too.

only dudes in his comments it's over for this blocky waist manlet

yeah but you can only look good like that if you're tall, and if you're tall you're probably gonna slay anyway no matter how muscular you are

only dudes in his comments it's over for this blocky waist manlet
Cope im 6'4 and don't slay shit albeit I'm not even softmaxxed. But even then that's cope only good face + tall slay.

The guy in the vid is like 5'10-5'11. Mostly dudes in the comments doesn't detract from the fact that his body is very aesthetic. He just needs to tan tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Cope im 6'4 and don't slay shit albeit I'm not even softmaxxed. But even then that's cope only good face + tall slay.

The guy in the vid is like 5'10-5'11. Mostly dudes in the comments doesn't detract from the fact that his body is very aesthetic. He just needs to tan tbh.
its all about face man if he had an chadlite + face the girls would be simping but since hes just a gymmaxxed normie the other normies flock and orbit around him for advice

its all about face man if he had an chadlite + face the girls would be simping but since hes just a gymmaxxed normie the other normies flock and orbit around him for advice
His face is HTN imo. I doubt he struggles a lot with women bro. He 99% isn't a slayer but he isn't suffering like the typical normie is.

nah, for 1 that dude doesnt look like that without posing in good lighting and flexing. possibly with a pump. for 2 the problem is no man respects pretty boys and girls love it when other men respect and admire you. id say a little bigger is ideal and his face is carrying / very appealing to young women

No it’s my avi iron sheikh inspired