Is this Indian trying to scam me?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I'm trying to order fin online on indiamart.com and here's this one seller that responded

Fasfsdf

he's listed as a trusted seller but how the fuck does it cost so much in india? when I did calculated the cost in euros from indian rubles or whatever they have it was like 10 bucks per box

is it all shipping or is this guy bullshitting me?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Vergil.is
i don't live in india .

but the best advice i can give , is checking his reviews

never trust an indian

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 9779, Slayercel and 6 others
i don't live in india .

but the best advice i can give , is checking his reviews
he got decent reviews but still he charges more than I have to pay here with a prescription and other sellers haven't given me price details yet

isn't 160usd like a fuking millionaire in india

he got decent reviews but still he charges more than I have to pay here with a prescription and other sellers haven't given me price details yet

isn't 160usd like a fuking millionaire in india
Keep waiting for other sellers then

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
wait for the other sellers . or get it from alibaba . i got my AI from there . it was 10$/g . and i think they would have fin

Yes. He thinks you are some dumb American. $160 is a lot of money in that shithole. Offer him like $40? I don't know the current prices of Fin but whatever they are in the USA, it's 5x times cheaper in India.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Chadeep, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Yes. He thinks you are some dumb American. $160 is a lot of money in that shithole. Offer him like $40? I don't know the current prices of Fin but whatever they are in the USA, it's 5x times cheaper in India.
either that or some shipping cost bullshit tbh, but probably the former

understand me now @Intjcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Average indian would stab you for 160 dollars lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
understand me now @Intjcel
What are you buying though? You must be buying shitloads of stuff for 160
alldaychemist has 90 5mg tabs for 50 bux. Shipping is going to add up to more, but still. Can pay in crypto.

I'm trying to order fin online on indiamart.com and here's this one seller that responded

View attachment 1045074

he's listed as a trusted seller but how the fuck does it cost so much in india? when I did calculated the cost in euros from indian rubles or whatever they have it was like 10 bucks per box

Never ordered fin but I know it’s nowhere near that expensive. It should be pretty cheap iirc

You're getting scammed by a pajeet

You are retarded.

There is plenty of sources in this forum and everywhere, ePCT one of the cheapest ones, international warehouse.
I tried some of the popular sources but they don't ship here, I'll check out epct later

View attachment 1045074

Lolll finasteride cost around 1-2 $ per 10 pills here in India. So 2 boxes i.e 200 pills should be around 20$ not fucking 160.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover