Is this interracial zoomer couple looksmatched?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I think they are.

9t6w0h9zmrf91.jpg

3alxhb8mnrf91.jpg

mng744gxnrf91.jpg

f6dxet1cnrf91.jpg

o8wtv7xvnrf91.jpg

@Deusmaximus @AlexBrown84 @Zakamg @Xangsane @Anstrum95 @The Bleach Pill @the BULL @thecel @StreegeReturn @Cheesyrumble @Guerrilla @fogdart @Blackgymmax @Beastimmung @Octillionaire @Zer0/∞ @RabidRosaries @ArvidGustavsson @Indo_Chad @Chadeep @LilChico @Oberyn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Preston @Chinacurry @_MVP_ @ShowerMaxxing @hormonetherapy @hebbewem @Übermogger @Nobagger @Lmao @datboijj @LightSkinNoob @cloUder @Johnnybegood @Jamesothy @MaxillaMaxing @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @Danish_Retard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, traveler, JawMogger and 6 others
Girl slight fogs him

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, justinzayn, Deleted member 12002 and 12 others
When she smiles and he looks frontally yes because else they are both lame looking. Him for the mediocre profile, her just bc not cute
Without smiling

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I think the girl looks slightly better but why did you tag the whole village to show us this random interracial couple?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, justinzayn, Broly and 18 others
When she smiles and he looks frontally yes because else they are both lame looking. Him for the mediocre profile, her just bc not cute
Without smiling
She's cute, would LTR if she has a good personality and career.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18840
yes they're both ltn

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I think girls looks a bit better but why did you tag the whole village to show us this random interracial couple?
I tag who the fuck I want. I learned it from other users.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and 4 others
I think girls looks a bit better but why did you tag the whole village to show us this random interracial couple?
He wants to copy @stickyblickyhuh

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, for low t white nerdics the gook is a stacy and for gooks the low t nerdic is a chad

Looksmatched

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
The girl fogs beckies that you lust.
i don't lust over beckies lol her skull is pathetic her nose look fake, i don't get hard for that shit

Gookcel cope in 3... 2... 1...

• JFL
Reactions: Broly
Is he wearing lipstick

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
guy is mtn girl is mtb

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Moggie
no tag no care

• So Sad
Reactions: Broly
Gookcel cope in 3... 2... 1...
What? The reason why I post WMAF is mostly because of white incels who complain about WMAF. And just curious about how people rank WMAF couples.

i need to go to a kpop bar or something to find a korean foid:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

hard to say.

you can say they are looks matched because I'd say she is prob only 1 or 1.5 points above him, so if he is more accomplished then that explains 1 point no problem.

however you can defo say they are not SMV matched, she is much higher because they both have low T estrogenic look, but low T estrogenic look is a positive on slim noodlewhores, but a big negative on a low T cuck face nerdic with shit frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Corleone and Wallenberg
What? The reason why I post WMAF is mostly because of white incels who complain about WMAF. And just curious about how people rank WMAF couples.
He is just happy to see a WMAF posted after a lot of gook spam. Wmaf is definitely stereotyped pretty hard as being unattractive couples

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
girl fogs slightly.

guy is normie, girl is somewhere in between normie and htb.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
hard to say.

you can say they are looks matched because I'd say she is prob only 1 or 1.5 points above him, so if he is more accomplished then that explains 1 point no problem.

however you can defo say they are not SMV matched, she is much higher because they both have low T estrogenic look, but low T estrogenic look is a positive on slim noodlewhores, but a big negative on a low T cuck face nerdic with shit frame.
His frame seems average. The woman SMV mogs obviously because women always SMV mog.

I think they are.

9t6w0h9zmrf91.jpg

3alxhb8mnrf91.jpg

mng744gxnrf91.jpg

f6dxet1cnrf91.jpg

o8wtv7xvnrf91.jpg

@Deusmaximus @AlexBrown84 @Zakamg @Xangsane @Anstrum95 @The Bleach Pill @the BULL @thecel @StreegeReturn @Cheesyrumble @Guerrilla @fogdart @Blackgymmax @Beastimmung @Octillionaire @Zer0/∞ @RabidRosaries @ArvidGustavsson @Indo_Chad @Chadeep @LilChico @Oberyn @BigJimsWornOutTires @Preston @Chinacurry @_MVP_ @ShowerMaxxing @hormonetherapy @hebbewem @Übermogger @Nobagger @Lmao @datboijj @LightSkinNoob @cloUder @Johnnybegood @Jamesothy @MaxillaMaxing @eduardkoopman @Eduardo DOV @Danish_Retard
Yes

slight fog but without makeup the guy probably mogs

He is just happy to see a WMAF posted after a lot of gook spam. Wmaf is definitely stereotyped pretty hard as being unattractive couples
The main audience for my WMAF posts are cumskins who complain about WMAF, not Asiancels. + I'm curious how people rank these couples.

That you have career as a criterium is just funny to me. I never hear guys having that.
Plenty of guys are like me. A woman having a good career is definitely a plus for an LTR. But obvs she has to be good-looking etc too.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
This zoomer couple mogs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
His frame seems average. The woman SMV mogs obviously because women always SMV mog.
yes u have to normalize for that, cos even fat women have high SMV as long as they have good fat distribution (most white, black, curry, noodle foods dont sadly).

if u normalize for that I still think she SMV mogs, not cos her SMV is great, but because his is terrible.

• +1
  • +1
Plenty of guys are like me. A woman having a good career is definitely a plus for an LTR. But obvs she has to be good-looking etc too.
career women are never loyal. if she's on a business trip she's getting dicked down, no matter her relationship status. @eduardkoopman

yes u have to normalize for that, cos even fat women have high SMV as long as they have good fat distribution (most white, black, curry, noodle foods dont sadly).

if u normalize for that I still think she SMV mogs, not cos her SMV is great, but because his is terrible.
I think the guy has about average if not slightly better than average SMV because of coloring.

career women are never loyal. if she's on a business trip she's getting dicked down, no matter her relationship status. @eduardkoopman
Women who have shitty careers aren't loyal either.

The asian girl has little bit of heavy makeup on. So she looks better than the white dude slightly. But probably looksmatched with no makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Women who have shitty careers aren't loyal either.
definitely more loyal. every single career women I've met so far was massively promiscuous, especially the ones that go on business trips a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
The asian girl has little bit of heavy makeup on. So she looks better than the white dude slightly. But probably looksmatched with no makeup
I rate women with makeup on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and the BULL
definitely more loyal. every single career women I've met so far was massively promiscuous, especially the ones that go on business trips a lot.
Do you consider dating cabin crew?