• +1
Reactions: twojei, cromagnon, greycel and 1 other person
wtf how would it be wide set bro i'm not sure the ESR is even above 47

But it's hard to tell just from eyes tbh so i might be wrong
Yeah but icd I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
it's fine lmao
I saw a really close set eyed manlet at my college UNI a few days back. When it's really close set, it's obvious. Geez it really ruined his harmony

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rea and manletmogger
That's because of a big bizygomatic width and/or small PFL then. In that case those would be the issues
Would u say my eyes appear to be wide set?

Attachments

• IMG_7909.jpeg
    IMG_7909.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7816.jpeg
    IMG_7816.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
it's fine lmao
I saw a really close set eyed manlet at my college UNI a few days back. When it's really close set, it's obvious. Geez it really ruined his harmony
Yeah close set is way worse for sure

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Nobody will notice anything irl unless it’s Sid the sloth tier separation

• +1
It’s similar to mine so I was wondering if this is considered too wide set
Bro if urs Is bad LOOK AT MINE. MF I LOOK LIKE SID THE SLOTH

• Woah
Ehh not really itself, just that your midface is a bit compact and ur bizygo width probably big so they may seem so. For example Vito has 47+ ESR but low ICD because his PFL is like 1-2mm above average and his bizygo width is below average (13,6cm or so)

Bro if urs Is bad LOOK AT MINE. MF I LOOK LIKE SID THE SLOTH
Some people in my school have pointed out that my eyes are far apart and I have been called Sid the sloth before like 3 times even though I have ideal esr on the lowish range too 😭

Some people in my school have pointed out that my eyes are far apart and I have been called Sid the sloth before like 3 times even though I have ideal esr on the lowish range too 😭
Because your skull is wide and compact, and i think if you had more PCT and aggressive eye area it would fit better

• +1
Because your skull is wide and compact, and i think if you had more PCT and aggressive eye area it would fit better
True cantho is a shout

• +1
yes they look dolphin like in the selfie, but quite normal in the other photo so. Btw selfies rape your esr ratio so don’t use those to detriment your eye spacing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and cannotbeasked
  • +1
That's because of a big bizygomatic width and/or small PFL then. In that case those would be the issues
Pfl is a meme, zygomatic width usually detirmens how large your eyes look

• +1
yes they look dolphin like in the selfie, but quite normal in the other photo so. Btw selfies rape your esr ratio so don’t use those to detriment your eye spacing
true

Attachments

• ESNLVvFWsAABmSA.jpg
    ESNLVvFWsAABmSA.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis
Pfl is a meme, zygomatic width usually detirmens how large your eyes look
1mm of PFL is approx 4-5mm of bizygomatic width for most lol, in relation

So you're wrong

1mm of PFL is approx 4-5mm of bizygomatic width for most lol, in relation
Eyes are usually the same size, high pfl eyes just tend to be protruding which lead to more of the eyeball being seen. It’s very rare to see deepset + high pfl eyes at the same time. That’s why pfl is “mostly” a meme because usually high pfl is caused by protruding eyeballs

Eyes are usually the same size, high pfl eyes just tend to be protruding which lead to more of the eyeball being seen. It’s very rare to see deepset + high pfl eyes at the same time. That’s why pfl is “mostly” a meme because usually high pfl is caused by protruding eyeballs
gandy and eriksen AFAIK have 32+ Vito has 29+ (Measured it myself, above average). Even for every 1 mm of PFL you gain your face needs to get literally 4mm wider in order for the FWPFL (facial width to pfl) to stay the same, that's huge.

That's like saying that facial width is the same mostly, not true. People have different ones

gandy and eriksen AFAIK have 32+ Vito has 29+ (Measured it myself, above average). Even for every 1 mm of PFL you gain your face needs to get literally 4mm wider in order for the FWPFL (facial width to pfl) to stay the same, that's huge.
What’s Barrett’s pfl

Despite having good pfl, it’s cause his Zygos are giga wide.

What’s rameriz pfl
Barrett has around average PFL.

Don't know, i'd assume his pfl is average to a bit above. same as barrettish i think, maybe a bit more. His medial canthus is not very long.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Despite having good pfl, it’s cause his Zygos are giga wide.

What’s rameriz pfl
Btw if barrett had gandy pfl his eyes would be way wider in relation to skull than average

Barrett has around average PFL.

Don't know, i'd assume his pfl is average to a bit above. same as barrettish i think, maybe a bit more. His medial canthus is not very lon
But why does his eyes look closer to his Zygos way more then barret despite having similar pfl and still a wide face. Do you think barrets face is just comically wide.
Btw if barrett had gandy pfl his eyes would be way wider in relation to skull than average
Lemme make a morph on that real quick and I’ll send it

• +1
But why does his eyes look closer to his Zygos way more then barret despite having similar pfl and still a wide face. Do you think barrets face is just comically wide.
Barrett bizygo width is 95%+ percentile i think while Rira is more average, and ramirez may (or may not idk) have a bit higher pfl, even small changes are big in this case

Barrett bizygo width is 95%+ percentile i think while Rira is more average, and ramirez may (or may not idk) have a bit higher pfl, even small changes are big in this case
ya rameriz doesn’t have a super wide face his skull is around ideal range for width/height, barret is way too much width. Also rameriz has a much higher pfh so it makes his eyes look larger but pfl looks around the same

IMG 5999
IMG 6001

Btw here is the morphs

IMG 5997
IMG 5998

Made his pfl longer in the first image, made his face less wide in the second. Do you think the Zygos or pfl made a bigger difference.

A
Barrett bizygo width is 95%+ percentile i think while Rira is more average, and ramirez may (or may not idk) have a bit higher pfl, even small changes are big in this cas

Also ipd is huge in precived pfl, that nigga Mario jaric legit has a long ass pfl his pfl is actually longer then Adriana limas it’s just his iPd is cyclops tier and his skull is massive

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and manletmogger

That's like saying that facial width is the same mostly, not true. People have different ones
I have 32mm pfl and my eyes are tiny compared to my skull bro

ya rameriz doesn’t have a super wide face his skull is around ideal range for width/height, barret is way too much width. Also rameriz has a much higher pfh so it makes his eyes look larger but pfl looks around the same

View attachment 3139691View attachment 3139692

Btw here is the morphs

View attachment 3139685View attachment 3139686

Made his pfl longer in the first image, made his face less wide in the second. Do you think the Zygos or pfl made a bigger difference.
Bro as i said 1mm of pfl (in barrett's case bcs of his huge width) is literally 5mm of bizygo width, it's absolute. Look up 150:28 vs 155:29 for example, it's the same, u understand? I'm sorry but if u made the morphs with intention to prove something to me, it's wrong.

But yeah you can get deeper into medial canthi VS outer length/hooding etc.. many things affect perceived eye length probably. But just mathematically speaking, it's wrong to say that PFL doesn't matter alot

Last edited:
I have 32mm pfl and my eyes are tiny compared to my skull bro
Too wide face then
Bro as i said 1mm of pfl (in barrett's case bcs of his huge width) is literally 5mm of bizygo width, it's absolute. Look up 150:28 vs 155:29 for example, it's the same, u understand? I'm sorry but if u made the morphs with intention to prove something to me, it's wrong.

But yeah you can get deeper into medial canthi length/hooding etc.. many things affect perceived eye length probably. But just mathematically speaking, it's wrong to say that PFL doesn't matter alot
Ok lemme remake the morphs, but I literally didn’t dude, I can’t measure mm on morphs I don’t have a ruler on me I made it off like pure eye test seeing if it equaled out. Yea eye spacing and skull size I think play a massive role as well in how large your pfl looks but ya pfl does matter

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and manletmogger

But yeah you can get deeper into medial canthi VS outer length/hooding etc.. many things affect perceived eye length probably. But just mathematically speaking, it's wrong to say that PFL doesn't matter alot
Also I’m just saying most of them high pfl eyes come from bulging eyes(looks at curries and blacks) to get high pfl deepest eyes it’s very rare

• +1
Too wide face then

Ok lemme remake the morphs, but I literally didn’t dude, I can’t measure mm on morphs I don’t have a ruler on me I made it off like pure eye test seeing if it equaled out. Yea eye spacing and skull size I think play a massive role as well in how large your pfl looks but ya pfl does matter
Yeah it's kinda pointless if you can't measure the MMs tbh
Also I’m just saying most of them high pfl eyes come from bulging eyes(looks at curries and blacks) to get high pfl deepest eyes it’s very rare
Yeah there's not alot of variance in PFL, but it still exists, and it makes more of a difference when it does (for the perceived eye length). And yeah other things matter too like hooding and whatnot

ya rameriz doesn’t have a super wide face his skull is around ideal range for width/height,
I agree with this heavily, he has very ideal proportions imo

I agree with this heavily, he has very ideal proportions imo
His biggest flaws are his terrible health indicators and ethnic features , but proportions wise he doesn’t have much wrong. His skull is as ideal as possible good width but not too much and tall
Yeah it's kinda pointless if you can't measure the MMs tbh

Yeah there's not alot of variance in PFL, but it still exists, and it makes more of a difference when it does (for the perceived eye length). And yeah other things matter too like hooding and whatnot
I tried my best but eye test isn’t always gonna be 100%, yes that’s why I said other things around the pfl effect how it’s precived more then the pfl it’s self, but it still does make a noticeable difference so I shouldn’t have said it was a meme

His biggest flaws are his terrible health indicators and ethnic features , but proportions wise he doesn’t have much off
Yeah those are flaws objectively probably, but they add to his aura imo tbh, darktriad shit
I tried my best but eye test isn’t always gonna be 100%, yes that’s why I said other things around the pfl effect how it’s precived more then the pfl it’s self, but it still does make a noticeable difference so I shouldn’t have said it was a meme
Nice, and btw in the jordan morph u made it affected the fwhr ESR etc.. so those play a huge role i think. But just the relation of pfl and bizygomatic width was pretty accurate (maybe). But yeah alot of things affect the eye size.

Yeah those are flaws objectively probably, but they add to his aura imo tbh, darktriad shit
That makes it look like he never tried yet still mogged most people
Nice, and btw in the jordan morph u made it affected the fwhr ESR etc.. so those play a huge role i think. But just the relation of pfl and bizygomatic width was pretty accurate (maybe). But yeah alot of things affect the eye size.
Well narrowing the face was always gonna lower the fwhr and esr, but that actually helps barret because his fwhr is comically high and his esr is like 0.42 or something like that.

• +1
That makes it look like he never tried yet still mogged most people

Well narrowing the face was always gonna lower the fwhr and esr, but that actually helps barret because his fwhr is comically high and his esr is like 0.42 or something like that.
his esr isn't that low it's like 44-45 iirc, yes agree but i meant it that those things will affect the eyes too, not just bizygomatic width or pfl alone im pretty sure.

his esr isn't that low it's like 44-45 iirc, yes agree but i meant it that those things will affect the eyes too, not just bizygomatic width or pfl alone im pretty sure.
Ya obviously, I’m pretty sure super projected supra orbitals caused a crease of the side of your eyes that make them look like they extend out more then they do, that’s also another thing. Their is a lot of things that do

• +1
Ya obviously, I’m pretty sure super projected supra orbitals caused a crease of the side of your eyes that make them look like they extend out more then they do, that’s also another thing. Their is a lot of things that do
yep also aegyo sal/undereye fatpads for example

yep also aegyo sal/undereye fatpads for example
Eyelashes are so huge when it comes to pfl. Women legit can make their pfl look like an anime characters with lash extensions.

pfl islike the one thing in 2024 that you still can’t change on a craniofacial level unfortunately, you can’t change your actual eyeball size

• +1
Reactions: MJLmaxilla and Alucard69