Is this Jesus blood thing actually real?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

It’s an old study made he seems honest but idk why they don’t show the data from this blood today

If this is actually real it will make Christianity the definitive religion and I’ll have a reason to stop being agnostic tbh

Last edited:
yes i definitely believe a man in the desert who ate goyslop and died on a wooden cross

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, <6PSLcel and Iasacrko
I’m not atheist but I also don’t have any religion since there’s too many and no definitive proof to any of it besides faith

No definitive way to know what ur following is real

For someone who thinks too much about me it’s really hard

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The elixir of life

Watch the video tho
deflects first question by coping with the lost of time. uses a jew lab. says it has 23 chromosomes. no proof. i lost braincells. kys op.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
yes i definitely believe a man in the desert who ate goyslop and died on a wooden cross
If they published the results it would be undeniable evidence

I mean alive human blood that’s over 2000 years old and with impossible chromosomes under the place where he was crusefied

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
If they published the results it would be undeniable evidence

I mean alive human blood that’s over 2000 years old and with impossible chromosomes under the place where he was crusefied
Jesus fake his death

deflects first question by coping with the lost of time. uses a jew lab. says it has 23 chromosomes. no proof. i lost braincells. kys op.
That’s the problem there’s never proof to any of it

Maybe it’s true and the devil really is behind the government and they don’t want us to know this so they hide it but it’s so hard to believe in something when there’s 1000s of different religions

• +1
Reactions: lilith
That’s the problem there’s never proof to any of it

Maybe it’s true and the devil really is behind the government and they don’t want us to know this so they hide it but it’s so hard to believe in something when there’s 1000s of different religions
just become a philhellene lol