is this just in my area?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Hope I am wrong but ALL I see working at the whole foods are big bootied latina women (not like they are even attractive), a few tyrones, and occasionally lily white girls. I never see white dudes or if there are, they are shoved to the back.:ROFLMAO: Since the main customer base at whole foods are lily white people, do managers do this hiring pattern in order to feel good about themselves/virtue signal?

-anyone notice this or is it just me (I hope to god it is just me)

• JFL
Reactions: tallnegga and Deleted member 21620
White people are busy eating no time for such job

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
White people are busy eating no time for such job
wdym? working at whole foods is a pretty good job I heard. (at least you get benefits plus I believe employees are allowed discounts on groceries).

i was gona ghet a job at whole foods next month as i went in to scope out the place and i can confirm

If u live near a whole foods he automatically privileged

i was gona ghet a job at whole foods next month as i went in to scope out the place and i can confirm
interesting so just busty latinas? (why the busty latinas? its not like they are even attractive! IDC what they say a 4ft8 woman with an ass the size of a Caterpillar Dump Truck is not attractive!) I could understand if the latinas they hired looked like Shakira/Selena Gomez but the later? sheesh!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16133
If u live near a whole foods he automatically privileged
it was built in my area years later. Fuck when my parents moved in it was a food desert/ghost town!

wdym? working at whole foods is a pretty good job I heard. (at least you get benefits plus I believe employees are allowed discounts on groceries).
Define "pretty good job"?? Uk or usa

Hope I am wrong but ALL I see working at the whole foods are big bootied latina women (not like they are even attractive), a few tyrones, and occasionally lily white girls. I never see white dudes or if there are, they are shoved to the back.:ROFLMAO: Since the main customer base at whole foods are lily white people, do managers do this hiring pattern in order to feel good about themselves/virtue signal?

-anyone notice this or is it just me (I hope to god it is just me)
lol

White people work in the corporate world