Is this lower third good bad or what?

futurechadlet

futurechadlet

Silver
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Posts
517
Reputation
358

i have a similar one. I have a similar skull to this guy in general but I’m white. I know it lacks height but it doesn’t look bad imo what do you guys think?
 
lips made for sucking cock
 
Fits his face so yeah it’s good
 
over for my post rep ratio :feelswhy: at least I don’t accumulate 4,3k posts in 3 month:feelshah:
50 posts a day isnt high at all bro, i just spend time on here instead of instagram and tiktok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wide but shitty in all other aspects.
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
5
Views
80
ICR
ICR
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
15
Views
136
badacne
badacne
Nemet.Tuffboiii
Replies
2
Views
57
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
britishbomber
Replies
6
Views
54
britishbomber
britishbomber
welli2009
Replies
16
Views
120
mapley
mapley

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top