O

oxymoron

Bronze
C3311F4F 38C4 4348 B285 5EC4FFC42A03

It must be legit
Doesnt do shit like every other mastic gum

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
How retarded are you to ask something like this?

How retarded are you to ask something like this?
what u mean im tryna get the best quality for what i paid for u low iq nigger

Gotta make sure amazon doesn't scam you jfl

• +1
what u mean im tryna get the best quality for what i paid for u low iq nigger
ironic of you to call anyone low iq when you have to be reassured about purchasing gum jfl. Just kill yourself already you high inhib braindead cuck

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
ironic of you to call anyone low iq when you have to be reassured about purchasing gum jfl. Just kill yourself already you high inhib braindead cuck
ur practically braindead, if u just buy whatever gum when most of the priduct they sell are made by 4ft 9 gooks jfl at ur mindset, ur the reason why theres classes in society u dumb fuck

ur practically braindead, if u just buy whatever gum when most of the priduct they sell are made by 4ft 9 gooks jfl at ur mindset, ur the reason why theres classes in society u dumb fuck
Calling me braindead but you fell for the chewing meme LOL. Keep stressing over 18 dollars, I'm sure thats a lot of money for a poor little fag like you.

• So Sad
Chewing is legit under certain circumstances

You need to have the proper gonions, ramus length, and masseter insertions for masseter hypertrophy to have a positive effect on your lower third

If you don’t have those, it will just make your jaw look more bloated and round

And there are a lot of risks involved with chewing, such as TMJ, so be careful and do your research

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
You think the mastic gum you're buying is actually made in fucking Greece? Even if it was are Greek sweatshops somehow better than Chinese ones? and if you actually think that will help your appearance in any way you're fucking stupid. Enjoy your 18$ gum dipshit.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
You think the mastic gum you're buying is actually made in fucking Greece? Even if it was are Greek sweatshops somehow better than Chinese ones? and if you actually think that will help your appearance in any way you're fucking stupid. Enjoy your 18$ gum dipshit.
y u so pressed💀u still havent got laid mr sub human dicklet, dont come here with smoke felling like u some warrion on the keyboard bitchass cause i can really write u of dumbashoe stop playing wit me nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: N1666
y u so pressed💀u still havent got laid mr sub human dicklet, dont come here with smoke felling like u some warrion on the keyboard bitchass cause i can really write u of dumbashoe stop playing wit me nigga
Ive had sex while you rot, enjoy your Chinese sweatshop rubber

• So Sad