IS THIS MATURE HAIRLINE OR NORWOOD?

D

Deleted member 22123

Kraken
AFFDBFC8 5E62 4774 BB43 390F0C323EE6

Best to just hop on fin/minoxidil either way, as a preventive measure.

A lot of guys recede thinking ''well, it's just my hairline maturing'' and then realize too late that they're actually balding and are by that point NW2.5

Not to mention that by the time you can visually see you're balding you'll often already have lost a lot of density.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mature hairline IS mild balding, it's just a cope for normies

But you still have great hair and not much noticeable balding

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mogs my shitty hairline. Ur not balding but u could use treatments as preventative measure

Fuck off retard

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Mogs my shitty hairline. Ur not balding but u could use treatments as preventative measure
Total waste of time and money. That isn't even a mature hairline, there's no recession or thinning, what is he looking for there?? Op is a fucking idiot who wants attention

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
Total waste of time and money. That isn't even a mature hairline, there's no recession or thinning, what is he looking for there?? Op is a fucking idiot who wants attention
Ur right lol

Nigga he is clearly norwooding lol.

Mexicans don't go bald but yours looks like johnny deep type of hair loss

deathnic Jordan Barrett

I hate retarded neurotic teenagers who think that anything other than a super low and 100% straight hairline from one end to the other is norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
His temples are pushed back, he just has god tier native american hair density.
But that's not Norwood you absolute moron. Plenty of women also have this, are they norwooding too??

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Hairline receding is not norwooding, sure.
Except it's not a receding hairline you fucking idiot, receding hairlines are supposed to form a M/V pattern and have a lack of hair at the corners when you push back, where the fuck is that pattern in his hair you retarded buffon?? He has hair everywhere and it's mostly a perfectly straight line when he pulls his hair back, his "temple recession" is called forehead size and humans just having different characteristics. Jesus, you are so fucking stupid. I hate retards who don't know shit and say that people like op are balding.

Images   2023 07 18T131257055

Except it's not a receding hairline you fucking idiot, receding hairlines are supposed to form a M/V pattern and have a lack of hair at the corners when you push back, where the fuck is that pattern in his hair you retarded buffon?? He has hair everywhere and it's mostly a perfectly straight line when he pulls his hair back, his "temple recession" is called forehead size and humans just having different characteristics. Jesus, you are so fucking stupid. I hate retards who don't know shit and say that people like op are balding.

View attachment 2327074
3532652-945273c9018ee5203edba0abd719c9d1.mov