• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and 6485b025t
Yeah "friends" indeed

• +1
Reactions: yukon-cel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Cant tell without head position and ear

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Thats u OP. And your tilting your head upwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7029, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
Anyone that doesn’t have a 55mm palate and a mew indicator line measurement of 38mm is by definition recessed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4430
0 recession whatsoever. As forward grown as a dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Its u. Why would you just have random side profile pics of "your friend"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
No dir

• +1
looks a little bit recessed

• +1
I'm very gl because your ratings are so harsh and are summed by +1.5, if a guy you rate a 3 it means its a 4.5
lmao lets get someone else here and rate u

but u look brachy and slavic like me

probably east german

@Britishlooksmaxxer

• +1
A little bit but that’s okay . If you’re slightly recessed you’re better than most men already because most are already recessed anyways . You still have room for soft max so try

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • JFL
Holy shit please shut down this forum already. Next we will hear Jordan Barrett is also recessed. This forum has been raided by a bunch of brain dead retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and wasted
Just take a moment thank god you don’t have low cheekbones . If you did it would’ve almost been over for you because you’d be ballon faced.

A little bit but that’s okay . If you’re slightly recessed you’re better than most men already because most are already recessed anyways . You still have room for soft max so try
You need LeRope for your abysmal IQ.

• JFL
Lmao you need a rope for your lower iq and stubbornness too . So go be kick some knowledge “mr. know at all”;)

if my is low then your iq is beyond subhuman

• JFL
Lmao you need a rope for your lower iq and stubbornness too . So go be kick some knowledge “mr. know at all”;(

if my is low then your iq is beyond subhuman
He is not recessed whatsoever you complete and utter retard :lul: Show me ONE thing that indicates he is recessed you downie.

• Love it
He is not recessed whatsoever you complete and utter retard :lul: Show me ONE thing that indicates he is recessed you downie.
Jesus crist dude . I never say he’s that bad , I’m no expert in lookism. Even if I’m wrong what fucking ever , he’s good looking anyways so idc . I might be a retard in lookism but I can IQ mog you in every other way . I’d rather not waste my time with mfs who have nothing better to do than put others down on forums , Jesus some you guys Here like to start more than most women I know

• Love it
Jesus crist dude . I never say he’s that bad , I’m no expert in lookism. Even if I’m wrong what fucking ever , he’s good looking anyways so idc . I might be a retard in lookism but I can IQ mog you in every other way . I’d rather not waste my time with mfs who have nothing better to do than put others down on forums , Jesus some you guys Here like to start more than most women I know
No you complete and utter retarded faggot, you can’t just shrug this off like it’s nothing. The OP is asking for advice and you coming in with your retardation misleads him. You said it in an assertive way as if you know what you’re talking about. Next time just keep your hole shut :feelsuhh:

• +1
No you complete and utter retarded faggot, you can’t just shrug this off like it’s nothing. The OP is asking for advice and you coming in with your retardation misleads him. You said it in an assertive way as if you know what you’re talking about. Next time just keep your hole shut :feelsuhh:
All he asked was is “his friends maxilla recessed ? “ reread the damn post , now looks who’s stupid now ;) He didint ask “ oh what should I do “ and shit .
You’re just a another forum faggot who thinks he’s smart by called others dumb . I might be a noob here but you’re like so fucking too full of yourself it’s funny . Now look who’s mouth need to be shut now ? I’ll keep my mouth shut next time but just so I can avoid idiots like you.

• +1
You look fine, OP. Don’t worry.

• Love it
Technically recessed with such a low maxillary angle but your side profile is average.