Is this mike tyson admitting to being a cuckold?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
That brain damage is showing

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, falcon1, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
It’s hard listening to idiots talk sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16369 and Magical Apple
JFL that nigga's a cuck Im dead

He has CTE. It’s showing clearly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Magical Apple and LiteralCaucasian
His point was that when it comes to his kids, she has his back and her kids back no matter what

Regarding sleeping with, I wouldn’t be surprised if he slept around a lot many women too :feelshehe:

His point was that when it comes to his kids, she has his back and her kids back no matter what

Regarding sleeping with, I wouldn’t be surprised if he slept around a lot many women too :feelshehe:
its not same thing. men sleeping around n women sleeping around

He is probably fucking other women too

He is a white man i mean his soul is white.

She is taking care of his kids, also. That are not hers.

By definition she is the cuckold than. Because she taking care, of another woman her kids.

By definition she is the cuckold than. Because she taking care, of another woman her kids.
I wish i was female n had such a hassle of taking care of multi-millionaire's kid

The average nigger is a cuckold.

images

Last edited:
He also got cucked by Brad Pitt jfl 😹🤙

Yeah, shame.

Mike was an animal in his prime, but I guess all the excitement was just too much for him, leading to him drastically turning down the music because he's literally afraid of emulating the lifestyle he used to live.

Don't burn yourselves out too much in your prime and don't become a cuck in your older years, bros.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also, i think he means he doesn't know if she's cheating or whatever (what man truly knows? Unless you see her texts/she tells you/find out in some definitive way) but she's taking care of his kids so She Must be Loyal? Idk. Nigga probably Hit like 9 Gravs and Ate 5 Bags of Shrooms before this Interview, can barely make sense of it.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

high IQ post

Mike tyson been treated shit by almost every girl he been with. Life as high success fighting success black centimillionaire. Maybe black is meme afterall.