IS THIS MK-677 LEGIT

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir

i'm looking to buy this for heightmaxxing, does anyone know if its legit

can someone also tell me how long it would last unrefrigerated, since if i put it in the fridge my parents would obviously find it and shut it down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, hattrick, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
It won't do shit. Pharma grade HGH if your plates are still open or forget about it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
It's legit. I'm using the same product and heard receptorchem is a reliable source

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Solar and looksmidder
It's legit. I'm using the same product and heard receptorchem is a reliable source
have you actually had side effects that makes you know its legit or have you just heard it is

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Iblamejordan
Yeah mk677 is legit ngl
Cheap growth hormone precursor

have you actually had side effects that makes you know its legit or have you just heard it is
What side effect? I don't have any side effects yet.

Yeah mk677 is legit ngl
Cheap growth hormone precursor
nah i mean is the source legit, but yeh i've heard it's pretty fucking good if you pair it with the right things

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
What side effect? I don't have any side effects yet.
how long have you been taking it for and how much? because i'm pretty sure there are supposed to be some like bloating and hunger

it is legit have used the same source since 2020.
had the expected sides you should have for mk.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and looksmidder

i'm looking to buy this for heightmaxxing, does anyone know if its legit

can someone also tell me how long it would last unrefrigerated, since if i put it in the fridge my parents would obviously find it and shut it down
just remove the label and say its fish oil supplements or smth

just remove the label and say its fish oil supplements or smth
eh i thought of that but i couldn't have it in the kitchen anyway since one of my parents is always at home working in the kitchen which is annoying as fuck

it is legit have used the same source since 2020.
had the expected sides you should have for mk.
do you know if it would last at least a month unrefrigerated

also lasts for 2 years but since summer is coming up your worry is gonna be the room temp.

luckily my parents don't give a shit

It won't do shit. Pharma grade HGH if your plates are still open or forget about it
Alibaba gh mogs that pharma jew shit to the core of the earth

also lasts for 2 years but since summer is coming up your worry is gonna be the room temp.

luckily my parents don't give a shit
lucky, and yeah i know its 2 years out of the fridge but i have no idea how much shorter that is when not refrigerated. i might just ask my sister since she has her own fridge but she might snitch or smth

lucky, and yeah i know its 2 years out of the fridge but i have no idea how much shorter that is when not refrigerated. i might just ask my sister since she has her own fridge but she might snitch or smth
it's the same even when not. like i said it's all dependent on the temperature of the environment you store it in.
don't give your weapons to the enemy btw, she'll likely snitch/abuse it cuz she'll research the benefits.

it's the same even when not. like i said it's all dependent on the temperature of the environment you store it in.
don't give your weapons to the enemy btw, she'll likely snitch/abuse it cuz she'll research the benefits.
my sister is unbelievably bluepilled plus i just won't tell her what it does tbh. do you think it would help to get one of those insulating bottles that holds temperature very well or would that not do anything

Hope none of the faggots viewing this thread are gonna swat my source

my sister is unbelievably bluepilled plus i just won't tell her what it does tbh. do you think it would help to get one of those insulating bottles that holds temperature very well or would that not do anything
ppl aren't retarded as you think they are, she will have the curiosity to look it up.

idk about insulating bottles
how exactly would you be using it?

ppl aren't retarded as you think they are, she will have the curiosity to look it up.

idk about insulating bottles
how exactly would you be using it?
injecting every morning, i just need it to be cold enough to last a month or so

she is absolutely that dumb tbh 💀

injecting every morning, i just need it to be cold enough to last a month or so

she is absolutely that dumb tbh 💀
umm these aren't injectables
you're supposed to mix them in water and drink it

and i can see you have no understanding of when to properly use gh.

to make it simple, the ideal time to have them is before you sleep and after 2 hours of your final food. reason being is ingesting carbs during the first 6-8 hours of gh stimulation will blunt the effects you so desperately need.

Last edited:
oh fr? surely the bioavailibility is better when injected

oh fr? surely the bioavailibility is better when injected
no these are legit meant to be mixed with water/juice.

they are oral supplements, no injectables have been verified or released.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder

to make it simple, the ideal time to have them is before you sleep and after 2 hours of your final food. reason being is ingesting carbs during the first 6-8 hours of gh stimulation will blunt the effects you so desperately need.
from what i've heard ideal is upon waking and to not eat for 2 hours after then at least 2 hours after eating your final meal, but if you're right then i'll probably switch to all of it before bed

from what i've heard ideal is upon waking and to not eat for 2 hours after then at least 2 hours after eating your final meal, but if you're right then i'll probably switch to all of it before bed
i mean you can test it out if you want, but having it during the time of rest where a lot of repair processes and growth happens is ideal than using it during the day where you're active and not resting.

nah i mean is the source legit, but yeh i've heard it's pretty fucking good if you pair it with the right things
Yeah you have to pair it with an aromatase inhibitor as well as T/DHT

Yeah you have to pair it with an aromatase inhibitor as well as T/DHT
yeah i have aromasin, huperzine a for someostatin and i'm looking for a good dht gel source rn

yeah i have aromasin, huperzine a for someostatin and i'm looking for a good dht gel source rn
I have a guide on how to make homemade dht gel if you’re interested in

I have a guide on how to make homemade dht gel if you’re interested in
bro i'm not gonna lie i'm planning to put that shit on my dick, like thanks for the offer but i do not trust myself to put something homemade on it without it just falling tf off :lul:

bro i'm not gonna lie i'm planning to put that shit on my dick, like thanks for the offer but i do not trust myself to put something homemade on it without it just falling tf off :lul:
Nothing is gonna fall off and the guide is retard-proof, even the dumbest double digit iq nigga could do it
Trust me

Are you looking for the dht gel for penis gains?
How old are u?

it didn't do shit for me despite open growth plates.
save your money

it didn't do shit for me despite open growth plates.
save your money
eh realistically i have several years of growth left and there have been too many people reporting good results to just not do it, it might be cope but its worth it because if it isn't then it can give me a huge amount of total extra growth over that time span

eh realistically i have several years of growth left and there have been too many people reporting good results to just not do it,
that's what I thought as well.

@Hiraeth can attest

that's what I thought as well.

@Hiraeth can attest
It's worth it if your young and you lift imo. Like 13-17 Even if it doesn't grow you, it helps you bulk. You need to use it for a very long time tho. Like 1 year. And it may mess up your insulin resistance.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
It's worth it if your young and you lift imo. Like 13-17 Even if it doesn't grow you, it helps you bulk. You need to use it for a very long time tho. Like 1 year. And it may mess up your insulin resistance.
I suppose so but I just wish I got atleast 2cm of height on it

yeh i'm going to the gym as well so even if i don't even get a nanometer of height from it i'll at least get buff

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Everyone hopes to gain height, but the real sad thing I see all the time is when people act like it's some magic elixar that will make you grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
yeh i'm going to the gym as well so even if i don't even get a nanometer of height from it i'll at least get buff
It bloats your face beyond belief from my experience. So id consider it a sacrifice for your future looks & height

It bloats your face beyond belief from my experience. So id consider it a sacrifice for your future looks & height
true, fucks your smv temporarily but worth it for height and gains imo

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
How long did you use it? And maybe it's the source? If your growth plates are open (like have at least one year left of growth) then you should've experienced increased growth on MK677, especially when combined with somatostatin inhibitors like l-arginine, melatonin, and Alpha GPC.

How long did you use it? And maybe it's the source? If your growth plates are open (like have at least one year left of growth) then you should've experienced increased growth on MK677, especially when combined with somatostatin inhibitors like l-arginine, melatonin, and Alpha GPC.
i grew afew cm at the end of last year so I decided to hop on it from January untill march
3 months of use with melatonin.

I've had very gradual growth throughout puberty. I have random pauses and small spurts so perhaps it would work for others but unfortunately didn't do it for me

bro was gonna inject mk677 what a retard