Is this morph possible? Lower eyebrows and hairline? Also tell me what's wrong with my face - be brutal

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Eyebrz

First pic is unmorphed, second pic is morphed with hunter eyes + lowered hairline

Is this possible with surgery? Is there a way to remove eyelid skin to bring eyebrows downwards slightly? @Amnesia I swear i heard u talk about this before
Also I can easily create the tilt by simply getting them shaped up

Also with the hairline. My face is meant to have them shitty neutral eyebrows for my harmony. But its unattractive. If I move just the eyebrows down and more positively tilted, it makes my forehead even more massive and looks unharmonic as fuck. So is that hairline surgery where they bring it lower, legit? What about hair transplant? or would it just look uncanny and have to finasteridemaxx?

Should I just give up on the hunter eyes and accept my shit neutral eyebrows and continue looking like a cuck? Should I permenantly squintmaxx?

I've also been coming up with my own theory that you can train the squint muscles with hypertrophy to make you look naturally squinted

I also want to get rhino, im okay with the wideness. just need to get rid of bulbous tip looks shit. But i cant find any bulbous tip surgeries on guys that look decent online?

Also can you guys spot anything else wrong with my face? Be brutal

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 18494 and pizza
Eyebrz
Also rate before and after morph?

is this really you
you look quite good tbh why are you rotting on here
I guess the only way to bring eyebrows down like this would be eyebrow transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8988 and 11 others
0.25-0.5 psl change. 0 changes in sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
is this really you
I guess the only way to bring eyebrows down like this would be eyebrow transplant
Or eyebrows botox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is literally what makes me go from prey to hunter

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

First pic is unmorphed, second pic is morphed with hunter eyes + lowered hairline

Is this possible with surgery? Is there a way to remove eyelid skin to bring eyebrows downwards slightly? @Amnesia I swear i heard u talk about this before

Also with the hairline. My face is meant to have them shitty neutral eyebrows for my harmony. But its unattractive. If I move just the eyebrows down and more positively tilted, it makes my forehead even more massive and looks unharmonic as fuck. So is that hairline surgery where they bring it lower, legit? What about hair transplant? or would it just look uncanny and have to finasteridemaxx?

Should I just give up on the hunter eyes and accept my shit neutral eyebrows and continue looking like a cuck? Should I permenantly squintmaxx?

I've also been coming up with my own theory that you can train the squint muscles with hypertrophy to make you look naturally squinted

I also want to get rhino, im okay with the wideness. just need to get rid of bulbous tip looks shit. But i cant find any bulbous tip surgeries on guys that look decent online?

1 psl you look absolutely truecel worse than @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, UglyGod360, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
is this really you
Idk man my eyebrows are on the bone line. If it got transplanted it would just eyebrows on flabby skin instead of the bone

Also what do u think about the hairline lowering? possible?

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
have u got any links where someone has done this before with botox?
Glasgow eyebrow drooped after Botox

Just type "eyebrows lowering botox"
I wanted it too but realized it's a waste of money in my case :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, currylightskin and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Nigga I'm so tired of these absolute fakecels here ..go be NT and slay man ....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and ballskin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
First pic is better than second if you wanna ltr.

wtf you look good ngl, thought you were indian:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 17829
relax the Frontalis muscles with botox

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others

you're right with the squinting, it worked on me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Bro you look really good I thought you were some neck beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 18846, Looks234 and 1 other person
relax the Frontalis muscles with botox
Wouldn't that give you frown lines? I want to do it but get super nasty frown lines if I even lower my brows a few mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadethnic101, BoneDensity and 2 others
I am a retard who squintmaxxed his whole because of my non NT behavior, my UEE got less and hooding increased
UEE? so it looks squinted without you actually squinting now?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
First pic is better than second if you wanna ltr.
I do want LTR.

My plan is I want to look alpha masculine as possible + market myself LTR material for optimal broad appeal

UEE? so it looks squinted without you actually squinting now?
yes because my muscles are used to it I guess, but could be major cope it looks like it worked for me though

• +1
You do not need it. You can technically lower the brow using botox however very few surgeons do it. I have only seen results where the UEE is horrendous and lowering brow fixed it. You already have good eye shape and brows are fine. Look at Francisco Lachowski, he does not have brows right above eyes, there is some distance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You do not need it. You can technically lower the brow using botox however very few surgeons do it. I have only seen results where the UEE is horrendous and lowering brow fixed it. You already have good eye shape and brows are fine. Look at Francisco Lachowski, he does not have brows right above eyes, there is some distance
Chico has a high trust prettyboy face so it suits him. I think OP can benefit from traditionally handsome lower eyebrows.

• +1
Tbh you look pretty good.

I always thought you were a teenager from the way post. Not some 20 year old guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17829
I guess this site is mentalcels.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and KDA Player
but wouldnt that make my hooding cover the eyes even more which is a giga failo?
well yeah, but that happens when you lower your eyebrows. the fat will go down as the muscles lets go of it.
Wouldn't that give you frown lines? I want to do it but get super nasty frown lines if I even lower my brows a few mm.
botox is used to remove any lines so i don’t see how that would happen

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17829
You need psychiatric evaluation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17829

View attachment 1649656

Did you gf leave you after calling her a fat bitch or are you ten levels out of her league so she will suck your cock regardless what you say to her?

• JFL
Did you gf leave you after calling her a fat bitch or are you ten levels out of her league so she will suck your cock regardless what you say to her?
I think she got tired of me and found someone else tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Guys like this rot meanwhile ugly fucks slay and people still deny nt pill @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Chico has a high trust prettyboy face so it suits him. I think OP can benefit from traditionally handsome lower eyebrows.
any idea how to do it then without my hooding literally covering my entire eyes?

I think she got tired of me and found someone else tbh
Fucking whore she probably is fat. You are a gl dude don’t worry man the world is your oyster no homo socks on

• JFL
You’re GL, get the fuck off this site if you’re serious, it’ll fuck you up.
This site is good for softmaxxing, and hardmaxxing for subhumans, but in your case, you are good looking enough, a few softmaxxing changes could help, as is with me, but anything more than that will kill your harmony and turn you into an utter uncanny mess.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Racky
I always thought you were a teenager from the way post. Not some 20 year old guy.
tbh I just say what I want on here. Also havent gone outside in like 2 years so probably still mind of a late teens guy socially

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Wouldn’t think your preference are gooks looking at you for the first time

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
You’re GL, get the fuck off this site if you’re serious, it’ll fuck you up.
This site is good for softmaxxing, and hardmaxxing for subhumans, but in your case, you are good looking enough, a few softmaxxing changes could help, as is with me, but anything more than that will kill your harmony and turn you into an utter uncanny mess.
Yeah this site has destroyed me tbh. I went from active sex life to incel for the last year. Now all I do is beg my dad for a loan for surgeries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChickenAndRiceBrah, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Big booty latinas and white girls who go to the gym
They're also the type to be bitchy as fuck and not feminine. I just want an appreciative low tier becky gook LTR

• +1
Reactions: Looks234