Is this mouth to nose ratio is ideal? Can sb measure it?

truefoidslayerpqoqo

truefoidslayerpqoqo

8 psl 0 appeal
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
7,686
Reputation
8,214
M
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260929_122903.jpg
    IMG_20260929_122903.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
unideal
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Resonant
It's ideal
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929_153113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260929_153113_Chrome.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: I will ASCEND Jacky and truefoidslayerpqoqo
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-29-07-54-37-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-29-07-54-37-75_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    587.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Where is bro upper lips jfl
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and Resonant
Isint haveing no upperlip is dimoprhic?
Looks disproportionate, but yes lower lip should always be more for better masc dimorphism however I'm not saying that excuses non existent upper lip jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo

Similar threads

M
Replies
2
Views
82
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
N
Replies
7
Views
42
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
aleczander
Replies
4
Views
87
jhontoilet
jhontoilet
Azie555
Replies
15
Views
119
alexcs
A
zygosfinalboss
Replies
5
Views
142
Leonardo K
Leonardo K

Users who are viewing this thread

  • PatS
  • Resonant
  • I will ASCEND Jacky
Back
Top