IS this natty ideal physique

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Screenshot 2023 10 31 23 32 22 272 edit cominstagramandroid

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
No, frame is bad.

This guy on the left has much less muscle but looks so much better.

Attachments

• 9A371F74-1003-4904-A606-FAA2BC5430DA.jpeg
    9A371F74-1003-4904-A606-FAA2BC5430DA.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 0
Lol what is that frame

If you are a 22 year old KHHV, now is THE time for you to gymmaxx. Because once you get old, it won't matter anymore. I started going to the gym regularly at nearly 37 years old. But women around my age are mostly interested in money and not looks, physique or sex. And young women are only interested in men my age as sugar daddies (betabuxxing).

Women have a very short window where they are in their ho phase. Usually in high school and/or college. You have to take advantage of that short window.

Also women have like 15-20x less testosterone than men. So they are far less interested in sex than men are on average.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
If you are a 22 year old KHHV, now is THE time for you to gymmaxx. Because once you get old, it won't matter anymore. I started going to the gym regularly at nearly 37 years old. But women around my age are mostly interested in money and not looks, physique or sex. And young women are only interested in men my age as sugar daddies (betabuxxing).

Women have a very short window where they are in their ho phase. Usually in high school and/or college. You have to take advantage of that short window.
Nigga im already doing gym, watch my threads

Chest-Shoulders-Legs-Back--Chest-DL/Squat/Lats
You don't train arms?

Shoulders once a week is also not the best. Definitely do lateral raises twice a week. Rear delts, you can get away with doing them directly only once a week. You don't have to do OHP more than once a week. In fact you don't even really need OHP. You can do front raises for front delts. And there are other things you can do for upper chest, triceps and serratus anterior. Though I imagine OHP is probably what helped me develop my serratus anterior.

Conventional deadlift and barbell back squat the same day is pretty brutal. I do RDLs on Squat Day. And I do a lighter squat/lunge variation on Deadlift Day.

Traps are way too big, never want that for an aesthetic physique.