Is this normal behavior ???

GRAVEMAN

GRAVEMAN

Bronze
I work at a Starbucks and I always piss and CUM ln the stacies vanilla latte because im a frustated 30yearsold incel now also you should note that I have contracted aids from fucking a crackhead hooker back in 2014
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Vermilioncore
Yeah that’s normal. One time I cranked my hog and busted a huge Incredible Hulk sized nut into the frappe mix and saw a family of 4 drink it :)

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
Tyler durden levels of inhibition, mirin

• +1
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
Yeah that’s normal. One time I cranked my hog and busted a huge Incredible Hulk sized nut into the frappe mix and saw a family of 4 drink it :)
What a good guy, providing all these nutrients to the family

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Call that shit Feed tha family 💯🦍

• JFL
What nutrients ?? Mf only eats cheetos and drinks monster they probably contracted some unknown disease

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Narcissus🥀
Nahh one of them hoes had a nut allergy and started convulsing and doing the stanky leg and died on the spot Thriller type beat💀💯

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN and Narcissus🥀
Nahh one of them hoes had a nut allergy and started convulsing and doing the stanky leg and died on the spot Thriller type beat💀💯
Harlem shake type beat

• JFL
I guess you could say that murder was busted...... Straight out of your dick.

• Woah