Is this normal?

botchedbytufano

botchedbytufano

Master
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
1,715
Reputation
2,355
I smoked 2 cigarettes for my first time like 4 days and i still have a headache and everytime i breathe out I still taste the tobacco has this happened to anybody else
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice and Mai Sakurajima.
I smoked 2 cigarettes for my first time like 4 days and i still have a headache and everytime i breathe out I still taste the tobacco has this happened to anybody else
Could you be a little more informative on your issue

Its hard to come up with a solution because its worded a bit oddly
 
  • +1
Reactions: botchedbytufano
death incoming soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: botchedbytufano and Mai Sakurajima.
Could you be a little more informative on your issue

Its hard to come up with a solution because its worded a bit oddly
When I take a breath I can still taste the smoke lmao I’ve brushed my teeth over 12 times
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
When I take a breath I can still taste the smoke lmao I’ve brushed my teeth over 12 times
Have you brushed all the way on the back of your tongue, or drank a good enough amount of water?
 
  • +1
Reactions: botchedbytufano
my nigga relax the paranoia is killing you from the inside
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and botchedbytufano
I smoked 2 cigarettes for my first time like 4 days and i still have a headache and everytime i breathe out I still taste the tobacco has this happened to anybody else
Stop smoking gang that shi aint for u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and botchedbytufano
this made me mad atleast give it a random tweaker in the street and make there day
There’s no tweakers near me :lul: I paid $30 for the pack I got it from DoorDash since I’m underaged
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
8
Views
56
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
12
no1softee
no1softee
Donnie Darko333
Replies
16
Views
61
Donnie Darko333
Donnie Darko333
Nyrо
Replies
3
Views
41
why.me
why.me
n2on
Replies
6
Views
46
n2on
n2on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top