Is this normal?

The funny thing is I respect women who are chad only more since they will have lower bodycounts and don't just date some guy for fun or validation. Users here think it makes them whores.
Better than sluts but still being chad only is a suifuel if you are a subhuman like I am

Brother I actually made a dua for you in Jeddah, not a holy site but close to mekkah. I forgot about you in Meccah because I was too busy with praying you know the revolting 7 times and all that but then I remembered you in jeddah and made my prayer there. May god accept it insallah☺️
Truecel luck: gets dua in Jeddah instead. :lul:

Yeah, I don't believe she's a virgin at 30! It was possible in the generations before us but in today's day and age? Absolutely not. And don't get me started on kissless, that's just laughable. You just have a good image of her because she's your sister, so it's understandable you don't want to think she kissed. But I can guarantee you that she's even done that. The chances of her being KHHV at 30 is 0.0000000001%. I hope you're right, and I want you to be right, but we would be deluding ourselves at this point and you'd lose your life over a shitty bet. Incel luck. :feelskek:
I've always explained to you via PMs. I don't blame you at all why you don't believe me. Like I said - the only 'loophole' was when she went to uni. She lived at home and always came back home before the evening.

Would you mind explaining why?
We are Muslims. Yes conservative - but I guess in curry culture women are much more 'controlled' then men. They never let her out without a reason. Literally 24/7 at home. She even has vit D deficiency. She only ever goes out with my mum for shopping. Also during her late teens/early 20s - where you would expect degeneracy, that's when she was most religious and was basically a haram police (arrogantly religious). She's calmed down now but super religious. So a combination of parental upbringing and her own religiousity is why she's a virgin. And btw some people here have rated her a HTB (although makeupmaxxed).

On the bother, My bro literally smokes weed and drank alcohol, fucked a white women although my parents disapproved - always say some shit like 'hes a man he can do what he wants'.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I've always explained to you via PMs. I don't blame you at all why you don't believe me. Like I said - the only 'loophole' was when she went to uni. She lived at home and always came back home before the evening.
Yes I know the story. Speaking of PMs, that reminds me, I should get back to you in PMs. There's a bunch of PMs I gotta get back to.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How degenerate is turkey btw bro
Heard it’s pretty bad

That's just bad parenting and Islamically incorrect. God made His rules for both men and women.
Not to mention this kind of attitude would instill rebellious values in women and make them go "If he can, then so can I!" @SecularIslamist

• +1
That's just bad parenting and Islamically incorrect. God made His rules for both men and women.
Agreed. Just their shitty culture, in fact Hindus are the same when it comes to women and men.

Even for my sister they say she HAS to have an arranged marriage and only to a Bengali. Meanwhile I could marry whoever tf I want according to my parents as long as they're 'Muslim'. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Not to mention this kind of attitude would instill rebellious values in women and make them go "If he can, then so can I!" @SecularIslamist
She sometimes would say something to that degree, but acquiesces to my parents.

She never frames it that way though so no rebellion - rather she says 'why can they, if I can't?'. So she really wants me to be controlled the same way JFL.

• +1
How degenerate is turkey btw bro
Heard it’s pretty bad
It is as degenerate as any other western society and do you know what’s the worst part? Women are much worse in terms of entitlement and having high standards. Most men here are simps and/or incels

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
I live in turkey. I am turkish but not those who live in Europe. How’s life in netherlands?
For some reason I thought you were in Germany. Life in the Netherlands is nice, why don't you come here? :)

For some reason I thought you were in Germany. Life in the Netherlands is nice, why don't you come here? :)
What’s the average height there? Do you get mogged. I travel frequently and netherlands is definitely on my list.

• Woah
  • JFL
Agreed. Just their shitty culture, in fact Hindus are the same when it comes to women and men.

Even for my sister they say she HAS to have an arranged marriage and only to a Bengali. Meanwhile I could marry whoever tf I want according to my parents as long as they're 'Muslim'. JFL.
Yeah, it's not right. If anything, they should either tell you she has to Bengali as well or tell her that he just has to be Islamic.

She sometimes would say something to that degree, but acquiesces to my parents.

She never frames it that way though so no rebellion - rather she says 'why can they, if I can't?'. So she really wants me to be controlled the same way JFL.
It's only fair you want to see your siblings being told the same things as you are. I predict your sister will meet someone at her job and then introduce her to your parents one day and that he will be a non-Bengali, but still Islamic. I think your sister does not want a Bengali husband.

• +1
What’s the average height there? Do you get mogged. I travel frequently and netherlands is definitely on my list.
The average height is 6'0" here for men but I get heightmogged everyday by men AND women. But don't let that stop you from seeing your brother. Just because they mog me, doesn't mean they mog you.

Lol dkdjdjdjdjdkdkd I also laughed when I read it
Good. :feelskek:

But now I am listening to a Pakistani song and the singer sings the following

"The flames of sadness keep burning inside this heart of mine."

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Again this is why your life should never revolve around sex. It's never been normal and now is a period of time where it's even more important to base your mental health on friends, work, hobbies and life in general; not on women, given how degenerate they are nowadays.
Just realised I sound like an MGTOW coper

3262038_dead-winnie.gif

Normal. A foid I was talking to mentioned alcohol and I was out

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Good. :feelskek:

But now I am listening to a Pakistani song and the singer sings the following

"The flames of sadness keep burning inside this heart of mine."

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Send the link boyo 😌😔

Yeah bro I lose respect for women once she send nudes

//Thomas DOM

• +1
I wish women were asexual bhai

Like completly asexual

• +1
The moment I find out the girl\ woman I am interacting with is not a virgin I loose full interest and start viewing her as a sexual object. The idea of the girl I like being dicked down by a chad just kills all my interest for her. I feel emasculated and worthless. The fact that I have to simp in order to go on a date with her while chad didn’t even have to move a finger to fuck her just bothers me a lot. @TRUE_CEL @Manchild @beatEMinGTA @ALP @Tallooksmaxxer @copemaxxedturanid
pussy grow up