Is this NW2 + big forehead or NW3? + haircut advice welcome

I only put it on hair area because i believe on blank places i will not have regrowth, but now with derarolling i experiment also with putting it on skin, bald areas
Might send you before and after if wanna i have same issues like u have a bit

Yeah you can def PM me your pics I'd like to see what it looks like and how you fraud. Derminator + minox on bald spots could be legit tbh if the follicles are inactive but not dead

Yeah i am on fin, but microdising it, i experimented with being off fin but i feel my hair condition went worse so i stick on it
KEvin MAnn has good videos and he recomment it too, i do heavy dermarolling to small blood
MY hairline is still not good
I could sent before and after if u want
y pls send before after

i am nw2.5 and try to regrowth with minox+ derma and maybe fin too

Did you lose hair when you went off fin?

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
y pls send before after

No i dont it stopped
I am dependant on hair and beard because my big forehead and small chin

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
y pls send before after

How old are you ? I'm considering fin but I'm 21 and worried about the side effects. I will def save up for HT but in the meanwhile I need to make sure I don't norwood too much. Same as @oldcell I need hair to fraud big forehead

How old are you ? I'm considering fin but I'm 21 and worried about the side effects. I will def save up for HT but in the meanwhile I need to make sure I don't norwood too much. Same as @oldcell I need hair to fraud big forehead

38 and half, p.m sent

• +1
It dosnt have to be derminator, dermastamp is good also, and dont only do it to thicken up the existing hair but do it in the nw1 area aswell, there could be follicles which may wake up, better to try than not to, it also saves on ht cost.

• +1
  • JFL
It dosnt have to be derminator, dermastamp is good also, and dont only do it to thicken up the existing hair but do it in the nw1 area aswell, there could be follicles which may wake up, better to try than not to, it also saves on ht cost.

What about microtearing ? Afaik derminator is the only thing that is 100% safe long term

People have recommended rhino + chin implant too, but man what a disaster my hairline is. Idk if this is bc of accutane. Can I do something with fin + minox + derminator ? I don't have the money on hand for Hair Transplant. Meanwhile do you have any haircut advice ? Thanks man.
wtf why rhino

• +1
Idk that's the main thing I got asking for a rate and advice yesterday. Today's pictures are maybe from a more neutral angle so idk. For reference there's the pictures I used to get a rating
img_0413-2-jpg.764009
img_0415-2-jpg.764011
img_0407-2-jpg.764014
img_0411-2-jpg.764015
Fix the skin and the hair line and you be Chadlite, improve that chin and you will be closer to Chad range.

Very good base to work with.

Last edited:
  • Love it
wtf why rhino

Idk man ask the guys who rated me prior to that I never thought my nose was a failo, it's a bit upturned true but I'm not sure it warrants rhino. Perhaps the pictures I sent for the rating were from a different angle

Fix the skin and the hair line and you be Chadlite, improve that chin and you will be closer to Chad range.

Very good base to work with.

Thanks man I'll try minox + dermastamp with perhaps fin and save up for HT. I'll try to fraud it meanwhile, any haircut suggestion while I'm at it ?

if youre not on finasteride what are you doing. get on that and whatever else works until you can afford a transplant and yeah rhino and genio as well. good eyes, if you got those three things youd be really good looking tbh. your hair obviously wont look different from you current fraud (on the surface) but id love to see an after ngl

• +1
if youre not on finasteride what are you doing. get on that and whatever else works until you can afford a transplant and yeah rhino and genio as well. good eyes, if you got those three things youd be really good looking tbh. your hair obviously wont look different from you current fraud (on the surface) but id love to see an after ngl

I may have been squinting a bit my eyes have a bit too high PFH IMO I should look into that as well. Anyway, will do, thanks for the advice

If you're NW2.5, then I'm NW1.5.
You're a NW3, I'd say. Your problem is that you have a high hairline. The temples are not badly recessed, but it's the high hairline that ruins you.

• +1
You need minox+fin+needling, and all the rest you want to add.

• +1
If you're NW2.5, then I'm NW1.5.
You're a NW3, I'd say. Your problem is that you have a high hairline. The temples are not badly recessed, but it's the high hairline that ruins you.

Yeah my hairline is shit. How can this be fixed ? HT + fringe fraud I suppose. Currently when I fraud it's hard to hide my temples

are you on fin op?

are you on fin op?

Not yet, will begin it soon though I think, but I'm kinda afraid of the side effects bc I'm still 21. I want to do dermarolling + minox too on eyebrows and norwood area but I've heard it destroys collagen, idk if it's true, if so I might not take it bc I need to start tret too

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Not yet, will begin it soon though I think, but I'm kinda afraid of the side effects bc I'm still 21. I want to do dermarolling + minox too on eyebrows and norwood area but I've heard it destroys collagen, idk if it's true, if so I might not take it bc I need to start tret too
y i am also a bit afraid of sides
don't worry about minox tho it don't "nuke" collagen

• +1
y i am also a bit afraid of sides
don't worry about minox tho it don't "nuke" collagen
How old are you ? From what I heard sides aren't too bad once you're 20. I just made a post asking for minox and the guys tell me minox is severe on collagen I'm kinda worried

you look decent, hairtransplant max and gymmaxing would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Matheus
Your jaw is little bit recessed?

You have decent eye area.. but your lower third arent strong and your philtrum is long which give little bit of rat vibes but its not too bad. Your big forehad and hairline is also little bit of failos.. Lips are below average... All of those failos does not ruin your face completely.... but as other have said. You have good base... Your strong eye area are carrying your face.. If you had shit eye area.. You would look like below average dude.

Last edited:
  • JFL
You have decent eye area.. but your lower third arent strong and your philtrum is long which give little bit of rat vibes but its not too bad. Your big forehad and hairline is also little bit of failos.. Lips are below average... All of those failos does not ruin your face completely.... but as other have said. You have good base... Your strong eye area are carrying your face.. If you had shit eye area.. You would look like below average dude.

JFL my lower third is great I just have too much masseter hypertrophy which makes it lack angularity I'm working on it. My philtrum is def long but that's bc my chin is small, that can be frauded with a beard. Hairline is def a failo which I will fraud and mitigate with fin and then I'll save up for HT. Thanks for your advice anyway

JFL my lower third is great I just have too much masseter hypertrophy which makes it lack angularity I'm working on it. My philtrum is def long but that's bc my chin is small, that can be frauded with a beard. Hairline is def a failo which I will fraud and mitigate with fin and then I'll save up for HT. Thanks for your advice anyway

You have Good jaw shape and decent gonial angle. but your ramus is short and you lack bones in front.,.buts its not that bad....

• +1
You have Good jaw shape and decent gonial angle. but your ramus is short and you lack bones in front.,.buts its not that bad....
Yeah I know I will fraud it or have a genio maybe in the future. I don't think it's much of a failo, what I want to fix asap though is my hairline and my skin, as well as perhaps eyebrow density

Little late but I am on similiar boat to you, to early to buzz cut to far for feeling good with what I have. I would say I have little smaller forehead, little better hairline and no temple recession. Still no haircut for my hairline. Tried short and long hair. RIP

The problem you are going to run into is no good HT doctor will work with you. You’re too young and there not going to want to move your hairline up because it looks decent and you won’t have enough grafts to cover your whole head if you continue to lose.

You really need to get on fin ASAP before it gets away from you.

• +1
The problem you are going to run into is no good HT doctor will work with you. You’re too young and there not going to want to move your hairline up because it looks decent and you won’t have enough grafts to cover your whole head if you continue to lose.

You really need to get on fin ASAP before it gets away from you.
What do you mean they won’t work with me?

Kinda looks like Tim Poole

D1EMotxWsAA8gfK.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Matheus
What do you mean they won’t work with me?

you’re too much of a risk for them. Young, not on fin, want to be NW1. Why take the risk and waste their time putting a 1000 grafts on your temples when there’s a never ending pipeline of baldies needing 4000 grafts.

You’d need to be at least 30 and stable on fin for the best guys to work on you. Otherwise you’ll have to settle for some hack that will take whatever they can get.