is this physique ideal for prime women?

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
FpfrzttXEAgK29T

obviously he's also very handsome + prettyboy hair + looks tall, this guy is without a doubt a chad (although ik that some autists here would rate him HTN). but physique wise, do you think this is optimal to attract young women (18-23yo)? and if not, why and what would you say is ideal.

btw this is just bc I'm curious. most people here (including me) don't have the genetics to achieve a physique this aesthetic, even with roids

Its ideal for all ages. He probably roided but still elite physique.
He thirsted all over, he is on wattapad, women make arts of him and he has fan pages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Xangsane, LowTierNormie and 5 others
he's ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Its ideal for all ages. He probably roided but still elite physique.
He thirsted all over, he is on wattapad, women make arts of him and he has fan pages.
fuarkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Not the ideal physique.

The ideal Frame

genetics GIF by MIT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, zharupodrugu and Solar
The lightning tattoo is utterly cringe and overused.

The tattoo type is irrelevant. (I do agree, it's a lame tattoo)

That body, face and hair is peak appeal to 18-26 year old women. To older women looking for one night stands as well.

The only variable that is unknown here is his height. If it's around 6'1 to 6'4 he has unlimited access to ONS anywhere on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane and Yerico7
@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Marsik
He has the least intellectual phenotype possible, how does he look elite in any way?

Elite:
1539397436825.jpg

NOT elite:
FpfrzttXEAgK29T
The first guy would not do as well with the lower end of that age group (18-26).

He would get the best possible treatment professionally and socially due to his looks though, and his appeal to 25+ year old women is endless.

In the context of PSL forums, elite is just what makes younger women horny. But I do agree the first guy will be seen as higher pedigree even if both guys are in just a t-shirt.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zharupodrugu, Xangsane and 1 other person
The first guy would not do as well with the lower end of that age group (18-26).

He would get the best possible treatment professionally and socially due to his looks though, and his appeal to 25+ year old women is endless.

In the context of PSL forums, elite is just what makes younger women horny. But I do agree the first guy will be seen as higher pedigree even if both guys are in just a t-shirt.
Thank Christ I resemble the former more than the latter then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293