Tsar
1714744338825-png.2895756

will i slay?

Yes sweetheart

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Mirin iphone 5

yeah you do. I’m a turbo incel from Australia
haha currently laughing at your situation. once a guy like you came to the gas station where i worked and started crying about how miserable he is and all his life problems, i went to kitchen grabbed a bunch of eggs and started throwing at him while pointing at him with the finger and telling people to laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
haha currently laughing at your situation. once a guy like you came to the gas station where i worked and started crying about how miserable he is and all his life problems, i went to kitchen grabbed a bunch of eggs and started throwing at him while pointing at him with the finger and telling people to laugh
Are you high rn?

Thanks for the laugh

• WTF
I think you should never post a body off of you on Tinder it you are gymmaxxed as it can be considered a bonus to flex irl once you meet a girl unless you just wanna slay on first date and then drop her

bro got so pressed he had to check my posts 😂, also you look like a autistic retard posting your face on an incel forum and trying to get validation
i didnt had to check your posts, it was on the front page you dumbass

keep barking at me while i get girls and you get nothing and can only cry

I think you should never post a body off of you on Tinder it you are gymmaxxed as it can be considered a bonus to flex irl once you meet a girl unless you just wanna slay on first date and then drop her
im gymmaxed . i have good body i can compete in mens physique if i dedicate my goals to it

lol imagine being from a shithole in war, just kys
I have never experienced anything, not a single thing connected with war. Its your last cope to insult the country where i from?

i didnt had to check your posts, it was on the front page you dumbass

keep barking at me while i get girls and you get nothing and can only cry
who cares about getting girls when you have that stupid face?

who cares about getting girls when you have that stupid face?
you got nothing to say. in the end of the day i fuck, in the end of the day you cry in pillow

im gymmaxed . i have good body i can compete in mens physique if i dedicate my goals to it
I can tell but the question is, if you want to slay and drop or a little bit more from a girl. If you just wanna slay then post body pics, if not, then consider not but I doubt anyone dates for longterm on Tinder anyway

• +1