Is this plastic surgeon spewing BS

M

Mealworm

Solstice
I feel like visiting realself.com, it seems plastic surgeons' main incentive is money, and they don't even hide it subtly. Often, I see people seeking help for just one feature on their face, only to have a surgeon point out other 'flaws' and suggest additional procedures. Now, is this plastic surgeon spewing BS? Saying 'the nasal tip is unstable and will deviate' sounds like total fucking crap

yes I agree but often people need a variety of surgeries to get the desired results

yes I agree but often people need a variety of surgeries to get the desired results
The desired result they're seeking is the one they're asking for, not a bombardment of other so called 'flaws' that plastic surgeons throw at them. People don't want an abundance of surgeries, most of the time, it's a one off thing. Also, answer my question about the nasal tip thing lol

i had a botched rhino and it did indeed get more and more crooked as time went on, so this might not be bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
i had a botched rhino and it did indeed get more and more crooked as time went on, so this might not be bullshit
Yeah, probably because you had a botched rhino. Nothing to do with what I asked. Did you get it fixed though

Yeah, probably because you had a botched rhino. Nothing to do with what I asked. Did you get it fixed though
it's exactly what you asked. she had a botched rhino, unless you think that's a good result with those long ass nostrils and pointy tip.

yeah, i got it fixed

same I need to get a revision. I just haven’t found a dr yet that I feel comfortable going to. And yeah the dr in the op is right. To the uninitiated the before pic looks fine but it’s indeed not proportional and plus we need to see the front angle. It might veer to one side and or be pinched

I actually appreciate the doctor for being nitpicky, too many times doctors tell you you look fine and they don’t wanna do anything