Is this possible ?

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Could I get a girl to be a beta bux for me in asia, so I could LDAR all day ? What would you need to be face wise on a psl scale for this to be possible, is this possible?

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
I'm in. I need to know too. I want to achieve the exact same thing as well. Thanks for asking my friend <3 no homo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Could I get a girl to be a beta bux for me in asia, so I could LDAR all day ? What would you need to be face wise on a psl scale for this to be possible, is this possible?
If you're white and at least slightly above average it shouldn't be a challenge

• +1
If you're white and at least slightly above average it shouldn't be a challenge

You’ve seen my pics I’d say I fit the description, but I wanna literally rot in a house all day and just fuck a girl when she gets home from work I wonder what psl you would need to be to get away with that

You’ve seen my pics I’d say I fit the description, but I wanna literally rot in a house all day and just fuck a girl when she gets home from work I wonder what psl you would need to be to get away with that
I guess 6.5+PSL? This might be BS tho. We do get extra PSL points (1-2 PSL points) for being white in SEA or in EA.

• +1
I guess 6.5+PSL? This might be BS tho. We do get extra PSL points (1-2 PSL points) for being white in SEA or in EA.

I dunno, I think someone should do a tinder experiment with guys of different psl levels and see if some asian foid would let them do what I proposed in my original post

I wanna literally rot in a house all day and just fuck a girl when she gets home from work
Don't we all?
Working yourself sucks.

• +1
Could be possible in asian though...
I wish I was meeks, just marry the daughter of a billionaire and have no more worries.
Such a simple yet fulfilling life.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and dogtown
That reverse role is too weird for me to imagine kek

• +1