Is this proof eye area isnt too important?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
i have a NW0 hairline + good eye area but im still a sub 4.5 psl uggo. Eye area not too important its never got me bitchs

Attachments

• 7F186318-A5D8-41EB-8045-C09BB9BEA829.jpeg
    7F186318-A5D8-41EB-8045-C09BB9BEA829.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 195
Then you must been recessed to the hell, nigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NormieKilla, s3-s3 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
i have a NW0 hairline + good eye area but im still a sub 4.5 psl uggo. Eye area not too important its never got me bitchs
Pm ur face I can morph lower thirds very well ngl

and the rest of your face?

Mirin’ hair, ngl. Quit being a bitch and let him morph you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Mirin’ hair, ngl. Quit being a bitch and let him morph you
why so i can get motivation to punch my mother for letting me mouthbreathe throughout my childhood

• Woah
my condolences
C2BDBB1E BEC6 499D 9DE4 601D6BF93F4C
67256FEB F990 458B AE8F AB2BD2D65913

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla, Loud_Jock, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
It’s interesting to see how much you ascend
no it'd be interesting if i could actually fix my horse midface but none of you will tell me how

I've already posted my face lol, check the thread on ''ratings' named '19 year curry psl'
man u don't look bad at all i mean ur not model but neither ugly maybe u didn't find the type of girl that's in your type

man u don't look bad at all i mean ur not model but neither ugly maybe u didn't find the type of girl that's in your type
that sounds like cope to me

Get a lip lift and jaw implant.
Your midface can be corrected buddyboyo.
What is your midface ratio?
fucking 1.53, i cant afford shit like that im a broke college student with about 6k to spare but im getting bimax next year for my underbite if that'll help? what about jaw fillers i can afford it

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • Woah
Reactions: Loud_Jock
no it'd be interesting if i could actually fix my horse midface but none of you will tell me how
You could grow some facial hair, 8mm and get a tight fade on the sides of your head. Pompadour hair style and you’re already there without surgeries. Save now if you want surgeries, they cost money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
You could grow some facial hair, 8mm and get a tight fade on the sides of your head. Pompadour hair style and you’re already there without surgeries. Save now if you want surgeries, they cost money
do any surgeries actually fix midface? i want to prettyboymaxx so growing a beard is questionable

do any surgeries actually fix midface? i want to prettyboymaxx so growing a beard is questionable
double-jaw surgery adopting Le Fort 1 osteotomy

• Hmm...
double-jaw surgery adopting Le Fort 1 osteotomy
im getting double jaw surgery for free on the NHS they arent redpilled enough to do lefort1 since its not a cosmetic procedure

that sounds like cope to me
it's not cope man but the users in this forum are a bit retard i don't think they had much of a social life(real life) so they think that looks are everything when in real life real ugly people and very attractive people are just a very small minority ....i can tell u that based on my looks i only attract a type of women wich means that for the most even if they find me beautiful they wont necesarily be interested in a relationship with me the same with mee too i have female friends that are gorgeous but they aren't just my type. but if u live in your basement everything is MUH and others fault that u don't have success

it's not cope man but the users in this forum are a bit retard i don't think they had much of a social life(real life) so they think that looks are everything when in real life real ugly people and very attractive people are just a very small minority ....i can tell u that based on my looks i only attract a type of women wich means that for the most even if they find me beautiful they wont necesarily be interested in a relationship with me the same with mee too i have female friends that are gorgeous but they aren't just my type
stop i don't really care about bitchs i just want to improve my looks to reignite my narcissism

stop i don't really care about bitchs i just want to improve my looks to reignite my narcissism
ur at the perfect place enjoy your time its full of incels like u

how do i sort narrow mouth out? lip fillers/?
Idk tbh but you can see with the looksmaxxing veterans here. I advise against any surgeries for your lips, most of the time they'll just butcher you

hyaluronic dermal fillers and lip reshaping surgery
so lip filler is legit? so much controversy in here this morning