Is this ptosis? What do I need to do to fix my eye area?

hexaquarks

hexaquarks

Iron
I'm trying to establish what is wrong with my UEE in order to look for hardmaxxing options, with goal of getting cloder to hunter eyes of course. Consider the following picture

Screenshot 20231009 173929 Gallery

The angle of the skin that rests over the top of my eyes, which is connected to the brow is dodgy af (the red line in the following picture). Is this upper lid ptosis (I'm 25 years old...) Are there any ways to fix the angle of this skin to make it more straight and neutral (green line next picture)?

Or maybe there are other options and ideas like an outer brow lift or an inner brow descent? I'm open for suggestions as I don't have a lot of knowledge on this.

Screenshot 20231009 174203 Gallery

Also, I have suffiently deep-sunken eyes and a good amount of brow bridge. I feel like the skin thing I mentioned above is really holding me back from ascending my eye area. Open for suggestions.

Screenshot 20231009 173937 Gallery

Get mogged by my 8.75/10 eyearea.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
you have shit upper eyelid fat it's over there's nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Mf hungry for attention :feelswah:

Hunter eyes is meme. What you actually should do is to fix your negative hooding with something cosmetic and ct with canthoplasty. After that change your eyebrow shape to ideal and dye it or/and add oils/dermarollers to fast growth.

• Love it
Reactions: bululu_87
I'm trying to establish what is wrong with my UEE in order to look for hardmaxxing options, with goal of getting cloder to hunter eyes of course. Consider the following picture

View attachment 2481866

The angle of the skin that rests over the top of my eyes, which is connected to the brow is dodgy af (the red line in the following picture). Is this upper lid ptosis (I'm 25 years old...) Are there any ways to fix the angle of this skin to make it more straight and neutral (green line next picture)?

Or maybe there are other options and ideas like an outer brow lift or an inner brow descent? I'm open for suggestions as I don't have a lot of knowledge on this.

View attachment 2481867

Also, I have suffiently deep-sunken eyes and a good amount of brow bridge. I feel like the skin thing I mentioned above is really holding me back from ascending my eye area. Open for suggestions.

View attachment 2481868
what you can do immediately is appy an eyelashes serum and minoxidil to your eyebrows. After that shape your eyebrows better. When you'll have money maybe try a filler on your upper eyelid and do a canthoplasty to get a positive canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: hexaquarks

View attachment 2481866

View attachment 2481867

View attachment 2481868
over anyway