Is this scale accurate for "normie rating"

HorseFace

HorseFace

done

Not psl but normal normal scale

No, even normie ratings are harsher than that.
Btw I see no difference in attractiveness between the 7s and 8s

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Everyone 6 and below looks subhuman (sub psl 4).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
That's pretty much way r/rateme or r/amiugly rates. Also according this i am 7/10 while my psl rating is 3-4

Those 9's look like 5-6psl

The problem is most of these are lens distorted selfie pictures.

I wish it was, but it's not:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
no because those are some ugly motherfuckers that you have at 8/10.

Maybe if you literally did 10% are 10s, 10% are 9s and work like that.

But reality is a bell curve.

If that list were true, I'd be a fucking 8.5... and I'm nowhere near an 8.5 in real life. I'm an incel ffs.

no because those are some ugly motherfuckers that you have at 8/10.

Maybe if you literally did 10% are 10s, 10% are 9s and work like that.

But reality is a bell curve.

If that list were true, I'd be a fucking 8.5... and I'm nowhere near an 8.5 in real life. I'm an incel ffs.

Found this list randomly, didn't make it. But im preety sure your overrating yourself if your an 8.5 by that list's standards. All of those at 8 look well above average except for the last dude.

Found this list randomly, didn't make it. But im preety sure your overrating yourself if your an 8.5 by that list's standards. All of those at 8 look well above average except for the last dude.

no way, I'm not overrating myself.

realistically I hover between 4-6 depending on how generous I'm being with myself. I'm not a chad and I'm basically average at best.

That's not the issue.

The issue is those 8's are fucking normie tier at best. They've got shit skin, their bones aren't great, not great body fat. There's no way they are in the top of the bell curve.

find more pics of them and do a tinder test. I guarantee it'll prove me right

I like how Orb is 3/5 of the 10s

Based

Also dont think any of the 9s are 9/10

no way, I'm not overrating myself.

realistically I hover between 4-6 depending on how generous I'm being with myself. I'm not a chad and I'm basically average at best.

That's not the issue.

The issue is those 8's are fucking normie tier at best. They've got shit skin, their bones aren't great, not great body fat. There's no way they are in the top of the bell curve.

find more pics of them and do a tinder test. I guarantee it'll prove me right

Neither their skin, bones or body fat are especially bad and their facial asthethics are above average never the less. 4th and 5th dude might be normie tier, but the rest of the ones at the 8 row are well above average. Post pics and prove your not overrating yourself.

Lmao, I didn't even notice the fourth one, I'm talking about the blonde dude.
Yes but his jawline shape/ head shape is fucked. Its like mine and waay to wide. Its why im leanmaxxing

Yes but his jawline shape/ head shape is fucked. Its like mine and waay to wide. Its why im leanmaxxing
His forehead is a bit too wide but that's his only flaw, imo.

No lol, Orb isn't a ten, he has bad teeth and is like 5'8. He is a 7/10, with perfect teeth and a good height (~6'1) he could be a nine.

Also a scale which has a 10 should probably have a 0 as well. Overall, you are not being harsh enough, even when it comes down to the below average guys.

Lol @ weed getting rated a 9
He got absolutely blasted by normies on reddit.

your 8-9 guys are like 6 for normies. Even normies rate harsher, i would say are even 5 for normies
Also there is zero difference at looks betwen your 7,8 9 guys literally not even 0.1 pls difference

Don't wanna go further but yeah, this should be the IRL scale.

Last edited:
This rating scale is non autistic and good irl, but PSL seems to compare you to the average tinder male. 1/10 random guy (think about the guys on the bus) do not look anywhere near what 1/10 is called in psl. But 1/10 tinder male does.
PSL is like an IQ test that compares you to university students. Sure it's harsher, but it compares you to your actual competition, and doesn't include disabled people or something who would never be relevant to you.

This rating scale is non autistic and good irl, but PSL seems to compare you to the average tinder male. 1/10 random guy (think about the guys on the bus) do not look anywhere near what 1/10 is called in psl. But 1/10 tinder male does.
PSL is like an IQ test that compares you to university students. Sure it's harsher, but it compares you to your actual competition, and doesn't include disabled people or something who would never be relevant to you.
My scale mogs OP's scale.

Fixed it for you

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and RedPilledStemcel
lmao why are you using the morph of crisick? Didnt u notice that his jaw got narrowed? lul he is max 5 in that pic

BTW: I made that for a tinder experiment
Didn't notice lol, I am IP banned from lookism and wasn't in mood to log into the VPN so I just googled crisck lookism and took the first photo off google images I found.

lmao why are you using the morph of crisick? Didnt u notice that his jaw got narrowed? lul he is max 5 in that pic

BTW: I made that for a tinder experiment
LMAO