Is this shit legit?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I was trying to find some 2% Ketoconazole Shampoo, to help thicken my hair.
(I will use it in conjunction with Fin Im not a high-inhib cuck).

ANd was wondering if you guys think this stuff looks legit?

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml - Pack of 2

Amazon product ASIN B01ETP1X48
Any of you boyos brought this before?
I saw it linked on some youtubers video so I am assuming its the same stuff he used and he got decent results.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Moggie
this is the one I bought

3DF_800.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
nizoral is legit yes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nims and Moggie
Make sure its 2%, 1% is dogshit. Also when you use it, shake the bottle first and apply it to your scalp when you hair is wet and leave it in for 5 - 10 minutes before washing out. If you want you could use a conventional shampoo after that.

• +1
Make sure its 2%, 1% is dogshit. Also when you use it, shake the bottle first and apply it to your scalp when you hair is wet and leave it in for 5 - 10 minutes before washing out. If you want you could use a conventional shampoo after that.
How often do you use a week?

this is the one I bought

3DF_800.jpg
Ah nice, I just brought the one I linked so If its dog shit I guess I'll check out the one you posted.
Thanks for the recommendation :)

nizoral is legit yes
Alright thx for lmk :love:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
My mom used it, and said it is a cope, but try it bro

• +1
How often do you use a week?
3 times
Ah nice, I just brought the one I linked so If its dog shit I guess I'll check out the one you posted.
Thanks for the recommendation :)
its the same I think its just different packaging in different regions?

• +1
I was trying to find some 2% Ketoconazole Shampoo, to help thicken my hair.
(I will use it in conjunction with Fin Im not a high-inhib cuck).

ANd was wondering if you guys think this stuff looks legit?

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, 60 ml - Pack of 2
View attachment 1864452
View attachment 1864453
Amazon product ASIN B01ETP1X48
Any of you boyos brought this before?
I saw it linked on some youtubers video so I am assuming its the same stuff he used and he got decent results.
I hat are the benefits of it? Sounds like it’s more special compared to other stuff

• +1
My mom used it, and said it is a cope, but try it bro
Bro never trust foids.
Thats the first pill.

Nah but in all honesty thanks for the advice, Ill give it a try and after a month if I dont notice any benefits I will just stop using it.

• +1
I hat are the benefits of it? Sounds like it’s more special compared to other stuff
I mean I think the main use of Nizoral is for anti bacteria or some thing like that, its mainly used for dandruff I think its basically the best anti dandruf there is.

But it also usually contains 2% Ketoconazole which from my knowledge can improve hairgrowth and stop/slowdown hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Moggie
controls scalp sebum, helps scalp microbiome

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Nims
I mean I think the main use of Nizoral is for anti bacteria or some thing like that, its mainly used for dandruff I think its basically the best anti dandruf there is.

But it also usually contains 2% Ketoconazole which from my knowledge can improve hairgrowth and stop/slowdown hairloss.
I was just going to use it as an extra, in conjunction with fin. As I kinda wanna increase chances of slowing hairloss.

I dont actually have hairloss to my knowlrdge but my temples are receding a little and they have worsened so wanna jump on it just incase it turns into full on male pattern baldness.

• +1
Bro never trust foids.
Thats the first pill.

Nah but in all honesty thanks for the advice, Ill give it a try and after a month if I dont notice any benefits I will just stop using it.
My mom is blackpilled about looks, and tried many stuff. And laughed me off when I talked about mewing and chewing. Based

• Woah
Reactions: Moggie and Nims
My mom is blackpilled about looks, and tried many stuff. And laughed me off when I talked about mewing and chewing. Based
once again women ahead of the curve

once again women ahead of the curve
Women are insecure about their looks and blackpilled since early teens tbh, no wonder they are, I was interested in kicking ball into fucking net and trolling people when I was 13 JFL

• +1
While chad already had multiple lays according to this site

When you get a chance can you post a pic of the ingredient list?

Just realised this shit doesnt even list its ingredients feel kinda retarded :fuk:

• JFL

Just realised this shit doesnt even list its ingredients feel kinda retarded :fuk:
Lol no worries, I was only asking so I could check if it was similar to what Ive got but I'm quite sure the stuff I brought is actually 2% ketoconazole as I've seen it in a bunch of youtube videos since I asked about the ingredents.

• +1
Your mom has an account on Looksmax.org lol

nizoral is pretty expensive for just ketokonazole :feelshmm: and it has some fucky stuff in it

nizoral is pretty expensive for just ketokonazole :feelshmm: and it has some fucky stuff in it
Any suggestions on where I can get just 2% Ketokonazole this was the only shit that showed up when I was looking.

Add nizoral with a quality shampoo because the formula is a looksmin

Any suggestions on where I can get just 2% Ketokonazole this was the only shit that showed up when I was looking.
idk where you live :ogre: this shitty oldschool brand has been the most widely available for a long time. but if you look hard enough you may be able to find others. or check amazon maybe

yes for dandruff but if you use it every day it dries your scalp and head brutally