is this site and blackpill past its peak? [POLL]

is this site and blackpill past its peak?

• YES

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • NO

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • THE SITE YES, BLACKPILL NO

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
juste

juste

ppl always ignore my posts and polls but this is an important interesting one plz vote

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
The forum is fucking dead. Barely any entertainment found and shit threads left and right predominantly made by streetshitter pajeets. One fag in particular.

People have been saying that the forum is dead since I joined though. I’m pretty sure many would agree that the forum
Peaked in 2019-2020. I wasn’t unfortunately around in 2019 so the best i experienced was 2020.

Pretty much all my homies have left. I dont even know why i visit this shithole from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member and juste
The forum is fucking dead. Barely any entertainment found and shit threads left and right predominantly made by streetshitter pajeets. One fag in particular.

People have been saying that the forum is dead since I joined though. I’m pretty sure many would agree that the forum
Peaked in 2019-2020. I wasn’t unfortunately around in 2019 so the best i experienced was 2020.

Pretty much all my homies have left. I dont even know why i visit this shithole from time to time.
yea it is dead

which fag in particular?

what about the blackpill?vote plz

yeah, just browse 2019~mid 2020 threads and all information is there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón and juste
Odd Future

Yeah, I joined this year but sometimes I look at older threads and it seems like the peak for this website was around 2019-2020. Booming with high-IQ members who actually used this website with its main intention in mind: looksmaxxing. User's used to create entire detailed threads on other users' flaws and collab on how to fix their issues.

You just don't see shit like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/to-help-an-arab-incel.90429/ on this forum anymore JFL. Like 50% of the valuable members seem to be inactive or deleted their accounts. But I guess that's how it's supposed to be. Come here, soak up info, improve your looks, and leave.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and juste
Yeah, I joined this year but sometimes I look at older threads and it seems like the peak for this website was around 2019-2020. Booming with high-IQ members who actually used this website with its main intention in mind: looksmaxxing. User's used to create entire detailed threads on other users' flaws and collab on how to fix their issues.

You just don't see shit like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/to-help-an-arab-incel.90429/ on this forum anymore JFL.
i see
but this cant happen forever who would bother to help others like that for free
for me i can see flaws etc without this site,maybe not that detailed but still can ,its not math.
but i dont care lol im here to shitpost for some more time and leave.

i see
but this cant happen forever who would bother to help others like that for free
for me i can see flaws etc without this site,maybe not that detailed but still can ,its not math.
but i dont care lol im here to shitpost for some more time and leave.
yeah, I agree I guess. I don't think people should come here expecting that level of dedication from others to tell them how to improve THEIR lives. This website may have gone down in quality but all the info one needs is still available. You can do it all yourself tbh but the help of other realistic, knowledgeable members definitely helps.

• +1
Reactions: juste