Is this site morr legit than those cuck forums lookism and incels?

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
incels feels like a site where people just ldar and rot and validate zyros. lookism is a troll meetup cum ahaan panday fanpage. is at least this site more balanced?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
incels feels like a site where people just ldar and rot and validate zyros. lookism is a troll meetup cum ahaan panday fanpage. is at least this site more balanced?

Comparing us to Incels.me is like comparing Planes to Coffee Shops. I've heard that Lookism has had a reduction is quality, but I've never used the site myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Lookism is full of trolls and incels.me is a site for the mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lookism is shitpost, troll and alt land, it got some legit advice if you search it well but mostly is just fucking trolling

Incels.me is way more woke than this and they got the blackpill so inside that they have decided to just give up because it's over, now don't search for advice there as this forum was created so no one asked for advice in .me

This site has legit advice but it isn't the most welcoming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and CopeMaxxer
I like the idea of this forum and what is trying to do, however, the quality of the threads is nowhere near where lookism or sluthate used to be back in the days, if this forum starts having some more quality threads then that's it, it will be the GOAT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and CopeMaxxer
I like the idea of this forum and what is trying to do, however, the quality of the threads is nowhere near where lookism or sluthate used to be back in the days, if this forum starts having some more quality threads then that's it, it will be the GOAT
This tbh, lookism can be trollish but there are many good quality posts there. This forum has a long way to go in terms of quality and number of users. Only our savior @Tony can save us. Please post more often Tony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person
This tbh, lookism can be trollish but there are many good quality posts there. This forum has a long way to go in terms of quality and number of users. Only our savior @Tony can save us. Please post more often Tony.
tbh my posts are pretty original ngl Noone mogs me on that aspect. I am just gifted and this site should be grateful to have me :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
tbh my posts are pretty original ngl Noone mogs me on that aspect. I am just gifted and this site should be grateful to have me :feelshehe:
Yeah, your posts are always thought provoking ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
nah, this site is pure autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401