Is this sound real?

darktriadprince

darktriadprince

Mistral
Is this sound real? Is everyone here just insecure chads?

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Yes very real every girl talks about male pattern baldness and incels :feelsgood:

Yes very real every girl talks about male pattern baldness and incels :feelsgood:
Are we all coping? Could we all actually slay but we are too insecure? Am i twisted by the Blackpill?

Are we all coping? Could we all actually slay but we are too insecure? Am i twisted by the Blackpill?
Water, i see mtn slaying like crazy but you guys are just insecure low t

• +1
Reactions: mid and Teddo23
Water, i see mtn slaying like crazy but you guys are just insecure low t
True ngl, its not hard to Get girls i dont Get why theres so many fags coping on here that they will never Get pussy

unless you're actually truecel and below yeah, insecurity, non-NT and no social circle is the main problem. You won't be a "slayer" but you can have a normal dating life. Then again a lot of normies in relationships nowadays are whipped so the definition of "normal dating life" isn't completely positive even if it's better than being an incel, but that's a red pill topic not looks-related.

unless you're actually truecel and below yeah, insecurity, non-NT and no social circle is the main problem. You won't be a "slayer" but you can have a normal dating life. Then again a lot of normies in relationships nowadays are whipped so the definition of "normal dating life" isn't completely positive even if it's better than being an incel, but that's a red pill topic not looks-related.
Yeah i already know this, just weird to see people on here saying they are over 20 and virgins

Yeah i already know this, just weird to see people on here saying they are over 20 and virgins
it can happen more easily than you think, all it takes is to not have a normal social life in high school and build a social circle, and it just snowballs from there