Is this Stacy baiting me? Stacy keeps exchanging eye contacts with manlet sub5 gook.

gigatrad123

gigatrad123

Iron
First of all, I am not trolling, delusional, making up shit.

I live in dorm and there is this stacy/stacylite keeping exchanging eye contact with me every time we pass by in the hall way, dining hall or wherever. She literally has Shalom Harlow pheno, strongly resembles Shalom but from Walmart. It has been happening for almost 3 months now. She literally jaw mogs me. I think she is trying to bait me to approach to make fun of me. There is also this MTB that does the same thing and shes even taller than me, shes always with a womanlet MTB friend and she always looks down whenever we make eye contact. I probably dominate her so much and wet her with my eyes. All are white. I think they are just looking to see how ugly I am. They dont seem to be into k-pop.
Granted I did pretty good when I was in gooklands and I ignored them all because I was a gamecel but I literally got rated 4 by WW and 3.75 on TRM. I have kinda drooping eyelid on the left eyes and feminine V line jaw like brad pitt's but from Walmart, but less defined maybe cause I am fat and I am a 5'5 manlet. I have terrible skin and protruding mouth. In short I am literally a sub human. PM if u want face.

Should I take risk and approach her? Can someone explain the mismatch? She probably smells my personality in the air.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, Alt Number 3, bloomercel and 1 other person
Approach her and find out. There's no use just sitting here typing about it, wondering what's going on in her mind.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath and bloomercel
She just is testing her looks level to see if random autistic inkwell she targeted will approach her (this is their way of practice to be ready for chads later)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Tallooksmaxxer, bloomercel and 3 others
Yell at her and tell her that she is a stupid bitch

Sometimes I stare at ugly people cause they’re so rare to see.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, gribsufer1, bloomercel and 1 other person
Sometimes I stare at ugly people cause they’re so rare to see.
I’ve passed by some ugly fuckers in their 20s and sometimes you just gotta do a double take to make sure you saw right.

If you know you’re ugly and get stared at it’s cause you on the bottom end of the spectrum.

Both blackops2cel and Chad would get a lot of attention IRL cause they’re out of the ordinary.

A MTN is invisible, when you go into truecel territory just your looks draw attention and you’d wish you were invisible instead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I’ve passed by some ugly fuckers in their 20s and sometimes you just gotta do a double take to make sure you saw right.

If you know you’re ugly and get stared at it’s cause you on the bottom end of the spectrum.

Both blackops2cel and Chad would get a lot of attention IRL cause they’re out of the ordinary.

A MTN is invisible, when you go into truecel territory just your looks draw attention and you’d wish you were invisible instead.
I live in dorms, they see me daily in the dining hall, not once in a life time.

Go for it and post an update bhai.

Do it. Even if you’re a 4 you just might be her type. Being her type mogs being chad irl.

For fuck sake, again this has happened. Take your schizo pills and she will stop.

even if she likee you why would you let her desecrate her bloodline kys

First of all, I am not trolling, delusional, making up shit.

I live in dorm and there is this stacy/stacylite keeping exchanging eye contact with me every time we pass by in the hall way, dining hall or wherever. She literally has Shalom Harlow pheno, strongly resembles Shalom but from Walmart. It has been happening for almost 3 months now. She literally jaw mogs me. I think she is trying to bait me to approach to make fun of me. There is also this MTB that does the same thing and shes even taller than me, shes always with a womanlet MTB friend and she always looks down whenever we make eye contact. I probably dominate her so much and wet her with my eyes. All are white. I think they are just looking to see how ugly I am. They dont seem to be into k-pop.
Granted I did pretty good when I was in gooklands and I ignored them all because I was a gamecel but I literally got rated 4 by WW and 3.75 on TRM. I have kinda drooping eyelid on the left eyes and feminine V line jaw like brad pitt's but from Walmart, but less defined maybe cause I am fat and I am a 5'5 manlet. I have terrible skin and protruding mouth. In short I am literally a sub human. PM if u want face.

Should I take risk and approach her? Can someone explain the mismatch? She probably smells my personality in the air.
ur a pussy for not approaching even if its a 1 in a billion shot