Is this surgery the closest there is to getting "hunter eyes" or is he just squinting.

MugzLePew

MugzLePew

Bronze
I want to get it. Massive improvement in my opinion, not Gandy tier but still good. Also CAGED at the comment by the Surgeon.
Screen Shot 2020 10 03 at 111126 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ChestBrah and 10 others
I want to get it. Massive improvement in my opinion, not Gandy tier but still good. Also CAGED at the comment by the Surgeon.View attachment 710117
>”This gentleman wanted the hunter eye look that all the kids are talking about”

Lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, fvolkek, Chadelite and 20 others
almond eye surgery is the best bet for someone getting hunter eyes, but again depends on the base. You can also experiment with supraorbital implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6403
Did reducing his UEE really do all that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
My current base mogs his before pic. I have PCT, minimal eyelid exposure and no scleral show. I could fraud hunter eyes by squinting. My lil bro has more hunterish narrow eyes and so does my mom.
Tumblr 6c0abad0d295e847a6c482c00d9ba515 32c2eacc 500

• +1
My current base mogs his before pic. I have PCT, minimal eyelid exposure and no scleral show. I could fraud hunter eyes by squinting. My lil bro has more hunterish narrow eyes and so does my mom. View attachment 710133
good luck getting approved for almond eye surgery with no scleral show jfl. With That base i can bet you also don't have a saggy lower lid or dark circles, surgery would not happen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6892
most cucked hunter eyes ever i can't explain why :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9048 and Warlow
like a little boy trying to look tough

• +1
good luck getting approved for almond eye surgery with no scleral show jfl. With That base i can bet you also don't have a saggy lower lid or dark circles, surgery would not happen
What if I go to Korea or Japan to get surgery
OuIP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: improover, CursedOne, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
  • +1
We can put a man on the moon, but can't get hunter eyes :rage: These eyes or rope
Pjimage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 7753
It's Andreja on your avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7753
She looks really cute here, but she looked better as a boy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7753 and MugzLePew
I have saggy lower lid but barely any sclera show, can I get approved for lower eyelid retraction and infra implants?

• +1
I have saggy lower lid but barely any sclera show, can I get approved for lower eyelid retraction and infra implants?
yes jfl, don't worry too much. I'm lowkey fear mongering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
>”This gentleman wanted the hunter eye look that all the kids are talking about”

Lmaoooo
THATS SO CRINGE I CANT STOP LAUGHING :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nigga really walked into a doctor's office "I want hunter eyes!". He's lurking here for sure