MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Superdrol: everyone says it packs on muscle and strength extremely fast

The better the steroid the more it fucks your liver

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TheDragon, lebronjames23 and 5 others
The better the steroid the more it fucks your liver
That’s true, can liver support mitigate the issue even with the harshest compounds ?

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You've only done ostarine right? Why don't you move to testosterone next? It's the safest by far and you aren't making giant risky leaps

Yeah but you gotta megadose NAC and tudca with it or it will fuck your liver up

• +1
You've only done ostarine right? Why don't you move to testosterone next? It's the safest by far and you aren't making giant risky leaps
I only tried ostarine for a week jfl. Felt better pumps and strength with it during the last day or two with it

I am planning to run cardarine and osta for a cut, then I’ll do a basic test cycle or maybe a stronger sarm

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Superdrol: everyone says it packs on muscle and strength extremely fast
lol you’re just going to pack on temporary glycogen in your muscles. Can be a good finisher for last two weeks of cycle I’ve heard

• +1
I only tried ostarine for a week jfl. Felt better pumps and strength with it during the last day or two with it

I am planning to run cardarine and osta for a cut, then I’ll do a basic test cycle or maybe a stronger sarm
Honestly you would have been fine to jump on rad first time around. I used it with mk and despite not even running pct my muscles are still relatively shaped

• Hmm...
lol you’re just going to pack on temporary glycogen in your muscles. Can be a good finisher for last two weeks of cycle I’ve heard
No, Superdrol and Anadrol actually boost muscle gain like crazy. They increase protein synthesis by a lot. Not to mention the strength increases are mad.

People can only run it for a few weeks because it will literally cause liver failure if you run it for a long time.

No, Superdrol and Anadrol actually boost muscle gain like crazy. They increase protein synthesis by a lot. Not to mention the strength increases are mad.

People can only run it for a few weeks because it will literally cause liver failure if you run it for a long time.
Well yes exactly. In short time frame it’s only going to pack on glycogen like all steroids IF USED IN START OF CYCLE

This is why it’s used as a finisher for that extra anabolism in end of cycle when the body’s myostatin starts skyrocketing up. That’s why it’s recommended to start small doses and titrate up into cycle too.

• +1
Honestly you would have been fine to jump on rad first time around. I used it with mk and despite not even running pct my muscles are still relatively shaped

Well yes exactly. In short time frame it’s only going to pack on glycogen like all steroids.

This is why it’s used as a finisher for that extra anabolism in end of cycle when the body’s myostatin starts skyrocketing up. That’s why it’s recommended to start small doses and titrate up into cycle too.
Whats a good stack for actual growth ?
Test+ HGH+ something like primo?

Rad is bad for hair, no ?

Whats a good stack for actual growth ?
Test+ HGH+ something like primo?
Test + Primo is goated. Just don’t use too much primo or else estrogen will crashed. Primo is safest steroid if you don’t crash estrogen

Something like 350mg titrated up to 700mg total steroids would be solid beginner cycle.

• Hmm...
soft peds work like a shortcut once cycle = 1-2 years of gains someone natty will just take 8x longer to get there but will eventually get to the same spot

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and MaestheticMaso
Test + Primo is goated. Just don’t use too much primo or else estrogen will crashed. Primo is safest steroid if you don’t crash estrogen

Something like 350mg titrated up to 700mg total steroids would be solid beginner cycle.
You ran a cycle, how did it go ? Did you respond well to it ?

You ran a cycle, how did it go ? Did you respond well to it ?
It was alright, def not hyperresponder though I would say but better than looking like a skinny cuck aha

I prob gained 5kg of keepable muscle in 16 week cycle

• Hmm...
soft peds work like a shortcut once cycle = 1-2 years of gains someone natty will just take 8x longer to get there but will eventually get to the same spot
What is a soft PED?

Some respond very well to them and look completely different. This guy can never get to where he is now naturally:

This is what I do. Can swap primo for mast if you want as well.

• +1
What is a soft PED?

Some respond very well to them and look completely different. This guy can never get to where he is now naturally:

cruising peds

• +1
It was alright, def not hyperresponder though I would say but better than looking like a skinny cuck aha

I prob gained 5kg of keepable muscle in 16 week cycle
I was told by a few PED users that an average response over multiple cycles is like Zyzz or Skywalker, barring their above average insertions and frame. Would you agree ?

i can believe that

however I have no patience and probably sacrificed a year off my life for it. I guess the Grim Reaper is laughing knowing he can take me out of the nursing home 12 months early :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
best for gains worst for health

• +1
i can believe that

however I have no patience and probably sacrificed a year of my life for it. I guess the grim reaper is laughing knowing he can take me out of the nursing home 12 months early :feelskek:
i mean most .org doesn't care but it aight, like saving your liver with macrodosing results in even more issues other than your livers so its like no true way to escape the damage. People are like but arnolds fine, yea hes in a shit ton of pain constantly and has multiple heart surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Don't user superdrol or any orals other than anavar for looksmaxxing. All roids are similarly anabolic mg for mg. Powerlifters and shit will run superdrol before heavy training days or competitions because it will cause lots of neural adaptations not more gains. If your a looksmaxxer test primo mast anavar and maybe tren is all you should conisder imo. Maybe deca as well.

• +1
You seemed to have had a good response, how did you look natty ?
I was a fairly decent natty like 80kg at the same bf and I obvs got a decent structure. I responded to gear like a freak though put on 10kg and ended up same bodyfat after 10 weeks at 300mg

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: eagle_tren123 and MaestheticMaso
I was a fairly decent natty like 80kg at the same bf and I obvs got a decent structure. I responded to gear like a freak though put on 10kg and ended up same bodyfat after 10 weeks at 300mg
Can you DM results ?

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
This is what I do. Can swap primo for mast if you want as well.
Ye mast is good cheap option, but I would still prefer primo since it’s the most researched and latest steroid.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Don't user superdrol or any orals other than anavar for looksmaxxing. All roids are similarly anabolic mg for mg. Powerlifters and shit will run superdrol before heavy training days or competitions because it will cause lots of neural adaptations not more gains. If your a looksmaxxer test primo mast anavar and maybe tren is all you should conisder imo. Maybe deca as well.
Bro you said Tren, come on aha. Only if you are cutting hard, but why would you want to be sub 10% if you’re looksmaxxing?

By the way, the saying ‘all roids are similarly anabolic mg for mg’ applies only for the classic era roids like Deca, test, primo etc. This doesn’t apply to things like Tren and superdrol which are still much stronger than testosterone. But i superdrol ain’t worth it for looksmaxxing

Bro you said Tren, come on aha. Only if you are cutting hard, but why would you want to be sub 10% if you’re looksmaxxing?

By the way, the saying ‘all roids are similarly anabolic mg for mg’ applies only for the classic era roids like Deca, test, primo etc. This doesn’t apply to things like Tren and superdrol which are still much stronger than testosterone. But i superdrol ain’t worth it for looksmaxxing
Yeah personally I wouldn't do tren cause its terrible for bloods. But it is unique in its ability recomping and anti cantabolic activity so if that was a use case for someone they could consider it. But true I agree probs not necessary for looksmaxxing purposes

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
use injectable sdrol, doesnt fuck ur liver up as much, my mate ran it for 3 months 🤣🤣