Is this the ideal prettyboy?

Deleted member 15129

Deleted member 15129

All hail
I was just searching #wasian on tiktok bc I wanted to see a GL wasian girl tbh, but then I stumbled upon this prettyboy mogger. Main focus of his vids is his hair, but his eye area is god tier. Also in his vids he keeps mentioning he has no GF to get female simps :feelswhy::

HE CAME FROM ASIAN DAD, WHITE MOM. THE THEORY IS TRUE, ASIAN DADS WHO ARE GL ENOUGH FOR BRITISH WOMEN WILL PRODUCE GIGACHANG HAPA SONS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4946, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others

2nd vid didnt work but look how much he improved tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel

I give up bro, if this guy can't get gf I'm just LDARing :feelscry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and Be_ConfidentBro
Ideal

Honestly his eyes are shit, he get's all his appeal from selfie frauding and eboymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305 and 6 others
View attachment 1327084
Honestly his eyes are shit, he get's all his appeal from selfie frauding and eboymaxxing.
Bro how can you call it shit:

light colored, downward medial canthus, long asfuck PFL, vertically narrow af. yes i know the hooding is "muh epicanthal fold", but still better than 90% of population

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
Bro how can you call it shit:
View attachment 1327090
light colored, downward medial canthus, long asfuck PFL, vertically narrow af. yes i know the hooding is "muh epicanthal fold", but still better than 90% of population
maybe from one angle, but from others he looks pretty bug eyed ngl

• +1
Too low-trust, also too gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Jason Voorhees, Kevin Logan and 1 other person
Too low-trust, also too gay.
girls will literally sell their souls for low trust prettyboy. I agree with the gay tho, he wears makeup constantly and dyes hair every 2 days like a foid

• +1
girls will literally sell their souls for low trust prettyboy. I agree with the gay tho, he wears makeup constantly and dyes hair every 2 days like a foid
Low-Trust Prettyboys get numbers, High-Trust Prettyboys get Quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
Low-Trust Prettyboys get numbers, High-Trust Prettyboys get Quality.
Also high-trust is more of a prettyboy trait than low-trust anyways.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11758, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
lol hes not even a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
how can a not even chadlite get almost 1million likes on his vids tbh?
im not rating him based on how many views he gets
hes like 5.25 psl there are way better looking tik tok kids
even this curry mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 1 other person
this tiktok foid voice makes me want to go er in gta

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15129
even this curry mogs him

I don't deny this curry is better than him, that curry is a fucking vogue model. (But without green eyes he would be still in comp sci school :lul:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, johncruz12345 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and Deleted member 15129
What he means is he slays girls and doesn’t want to ltr

it’s also a meme now to go “I’m forever single lol” jfl at not knowing that
Even more over for me I don't understand linguistics :feelsrope:

• +1
I was just searching #wasian on tiktok bc I wanted to see a GL wasian girl tbh, but then I stumbled upon this prettyboy mogger. Main focus of his vids is his hair, but his eye area is god tier. Also in his vids he keeps mentioning he has no GF to get female simps :feelswhy::

HE CAME FROM ASIAN DAD, WHITE MOM. THE THEORY IS TRUE, ASIAN DADS WHO ARE GL ENOUGH FOR BRITISH WOMEN WILL PRODUCE GIGACHANG HAPA SONS

He kind of reminds me Orb! Lol does anybody else see it?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Of orb* :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Even more over for me I don't understand linguistics :feelsrope:
It is a little bit over ngl, nt pill is one of the biggest pills
F

• +1
  • So Sad
even this curry mogs him

yeah that's nick kaufmann, he's a psl 6.5
but the guy in the op is psl 5.25

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, justadude and 1 other person
Would legit look like an indian janitor without light eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 1 other person
boy :eek:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1476
he looks good facially but with this tiktok style he would get bullied everywhere outside the school ngl. jfl at painting his nails:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 2 others
he looks good facially but with this tiktok style he would get bullied everywhere outside the school ngl. jfl at painting his nails:feelskek:
these tik tok boys must go to posh schools because they would be mercilessly tortured by inbred ketamine addicts in bucket hats at uk schools

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
these tik tok boys must go to posh schools because they would be mercilessly tortured by inbred ketamine addicts in bucket hats at uk schools
this style is ideal for school girls but irl its just cringe. people dont respect these guys irl. seen it in the supermarket:feelskek: idk maybe im coping

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
bump

• +1
  • JFL
chadlite cuz of pheno halo

• +1
@OldVirgin do you mog him?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
Not above 6 psl. This is the ideal pretty boy imo

TediousAnchoredGoldfinch size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9666, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Would lose half his appeal without his green eyes. His bones and features are unimpressive. He has low genetic competence.
Bro his bones are above average. Look at his lower third. Not bad at all. Ye i agree his green eyes carry him hard. But this guy has insane appeal to JBs. They guy who you posted is a bit more masculine looking. He probably would do better with older women. But nic.kaufmann is a 10/10 for teenage girls, legit looks like an anime character.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
Would lose half his appeal without his green eyes. His bones and features are unimpressive. He has low genetic competence.
Cope he’s half White from his dad demigod by default

• +1
how is this tranny ideal

Bro his bones are above average. Look at his lower third. Not bad at all. Ye i agree his green eyes carry him hard. But this guy has insane appeal to JBs. They guy who you posted is a bit more masculine looking. He probably would do better with older women. But nic.kaufmann is a 10/10 for teenage girls, legit looks like an anime character.
Not above 6 psl. This is the ideal pretty boy imo

View attachment 1332269
this guy is well above 6psl, at least 7.5, god-tier bones like that plus a decent eye area, plus that insane skin and hair puts him at that level. He is maesthetic, leaning more to prettyboy side

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
5.6 psl

• +1
without his makeup and hair fraud, you are accurate. With it, he looks basically perfect, can even be compared to chico, really harmonic face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Xangsane
without his makeup and hair fraud, you are accurate. With it, he looks basically perfect, can even be compared to chico, really harmonic face
Exactly you hit the nail on the head.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Deleted member 4946
I
Exactly you hit the nail on the head.
it seems that 'harmony' is just ratios, proportions, symmetry, skin, and hair. All good indicators of genetic quality and health

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 1 other person
I

it seems that 'harmony' is just ratios, proportions, symmetry, skin, and hair. All good indicators of genetic quality and health
Which vastly affects psl.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4946
I

And what is the best way improving that?

this guy is well above 6psl, at least 7.5, god-tier bones like that plus a decent eye area, plus that insane skin and hair puts him at that level. He is maesthetic, leaning more to prettyboy side
I

You are such a based and high iq user. And OG too. Really enjoy reading your posts.

If only, you were more active....... (I don't blame you for not rotting on this shithole though)