Is this the lowest sex appeal man on earth? The embodiment of everything unattractive a man can be?

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, ballskin, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and frendly
facial debloat.
jaw implants.
genio.
rhino.

he has hair so he is fine so far.

unfixable: phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17345
No , this is :
Screenshot 20220419 020956

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
facial debloat.
jaw implants.
genio.
rhino.

What about that voice lmao

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i dont know what surgeries he would need tbh

Tiktok won't load for me post picture

facial debloat.
jaw implants.
genio.
rhino.

Nah. It is over for him. His ratios are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
what the fuck is wrong with his mouth area

Long philtrum I guess. And his overall look is very chipmunk like and unharmonious.
yeah that long philtrum in combination with narrow mouth is a death sentence wtf

It still shocks but also fascinates me that there are people out there who legit believe that a guy like this could compete with a Chad because of good personality or game
55F56B06 A69D 4AA4 81ED DBEAF9344A7A
EAD447A5 45FF 46D4 9634 F76B370AB09A

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
he can run numbers game 1 in 1000000000 may like him

Looking like this is probably worse than being butt ugly. At least a PSL 2 individual might get some sympathy but this dude will get rejected by foids with impunity.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
As I said , narrow mouth is one of the biggest death sentences out there . With a normal mouth he would look average as fuck for his pheno

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
facial debloat.
jaw implants.
genio.
rhino.

Add voice deepening surgery and LL.

It still shocks but also fascinates me that there are people out there who legit believe that a guy like this could compete with a Chad because of good personality or game
View attachment 1641962View attachment 1641966
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF
Only redditors believe that. Most people IRL know the dude on the left is screwed. But they don't complain about being sub-chad and make the most of what they have and they end up doing reasonably well.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
no surgery for those ratios lol
It's not like surgery is gonna make a massive difference to your looks either. I mean you will improve but you are gonna become a chad.

It's not like surgery is gonna make a massive difference to your looks either. I mean you will improve but you are gonna become a chad.
HTN is all i want

If he was balding too then yeah

in one year im going to get a jaw surgery just so u know
You should follow the advice in this thread:

It is meant for guys like you. You with neck tattoos, NT clothing, tiktok hair and gymcelled body will make you a slayer.

I don’t think anyone would believe this guy could compete with O’Pry, sounds like you’re making up fictional scenarios
Maybe not actually believe it but there are many people who confidently say that looks don’t matter a bit

Maybe not actually believe it but there are many people who confidently say that looks don’t matter a bit
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that says looks don’t matter even a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You should follow the advice in this thread:

It is meant for guys like you. You with neck tattoos, NT clothing, tiktok hair and gymcelled body will make you a slayer.
no i genuinely need other things beforehand

NW0 hairline. No matter how subhuman someone is, they usually have 1-2 desirable traits in them.

This nigga needs to read your softmax threads. All he needs to do is softmax and NTmax and he will slay average foids regularly with a stacylite mixed in. But he won't do this because he is too salty he doesn't look like depoot. Funny thing is. Even if he did look like him, he would still be utterly invisible in a club.

• +1
You don't dude unless you fraud your pics, which I don't think you do.
i dont fraud but i do morph and i always say what i mophed to simulate surgeries

There are tons of people who say „looks don’t matter“
People saying “game/confidence matters” doesn’t equate to them saying “looks don’t matter”.

it's just a tireless strawman these niggas latch onto for reasons I still don't understand

• +1
That is not a Chad, that is a normie with muscles.
If you genuinely believe that.
My condolences
You are the worst rater ever

Nigga really said this tall,Atheltic,high T muscular good looking fucker is a normie.

Never rate anyone again you retard.

„Normie with muscles“

„Sean o pry is a normie with god eye area“

People saying “game/confidence matters” doesn’t equate to them saying “looks don’t matter”.
That’s why I wrote that there are many people who say „looks don’t matter“ and not that there are many people who say „game/confidence matters“