How to ascend for <$500 (serious users only)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
So obviously 90% of .me users are dirty greasy normies+ with aspie tendencies who don't even have the motivation to lose weight or clean their room. They just cope with thinking that if they were 6 PSL they could play World of Warcraft + eat McDonald's all day + wear Walmart clothes + have 0 social skills and still slay. This doesn't apply to them. There's no surgery for your brain.

EVtZ9H7UYAEXkqQ
Istockphoto 939159122 612x612

Step 1 - Get a tiktok haircut like these:

Download
11TIKTOKHAIR seven mobileMasterAt3x v2
Eboy hair itscamsworld 1024x1024
0d645441a74bb5ffe8ea56a82878b913
11TIKTOKHAIR 1 mediumSquareAt3X
Vinnie Hacker Bio Net Worth Age Tattoo Height Real Name Siblings Ex And More

If you're under 25 and don't have any of these haircuts then you're either not even trying or just straight up too stupid to look around and see what your NT peers are doing. Massive halo for anyone and makes you look trendy.

Step 2 - Get specific tattoos

Don't get sleeves. They are the most normies shit ever nowadays that everyone gets. The only tattoos that increase your SMV are neck and knuckle tattoos. No need to go overboard if you're scared, you can just get lettering.

Gettyimages 494228128 612x612
MV5BZTcxOTI0NjgtNDM0Yi00ZDRhLTk2NTQtZWFjZjFiZjE2MWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExMTc3NzU5 V1 UY1200 CR
Ezgif 1 caeb1a34b2
Tumblr ngkhmqLmDf1s0kw3no1 500
Draco

Even Indian dudes get some semblance of NT-ness and dark triad-ness with neck tattoos:

Rose and flowers neck tattoo 1 819x1024 1

Step 3 - Look and Act NT

So many people I've talked to on here listen to completely autistic music that would make their peers shun them. If you don't listen to rap or billboard top 50 music, then it's completely over for you due to being neurodivergent. Also so many people dress like shit with raggedy ass Walmart clothes. This is how you should dress if under 25.

If you're a gymmaxxed dude:

Download 1

If you're a pretty boy:

Images 1

Average dude:

3c162b8f85c53a143df17a628f6bf267

Tall athletic jock:

File76fz7fx6sblgvmm83r6 1564499077

Step 4 - Roid if below htn

If you're htn or above then congratulations, you've ascended to Chad SMV. If not, then you need to do 1 more step. Roid for a lean body with chiseled abs. I don't give a fuck if you can get it natty. Counting calories and following a diet is a massive turn off:

Images
Ggp transformation 7 squashed
9935481 orig

You're genuinely retarded if you think these guys wouldn't slay on Tinder. I knew guys personally who did this and ascended hard af. The issue is that 99% of people just tall and never do. People talk about starting their own business and never do. People talk about losing weight and never do. People talk about getting surgery and never do. They cope so hard to hide the truth that body matters a ton:

2161473 2JnQK9o
2161583 inCollage 20201209 232347210 01

Conclusion

That's it. Odds are everyone who reads this will be too pussy and plan out 10 surgeries that will net them 0.5 PSL points which they'll never get anyways. Get to work if you want to improve yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, hattrick, crimclown63 and 50 others
Average teen/young adult would increase their appeal by doing this for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Deleted member 18020 and 7 others
Sorry

Only if you're below 5'11 ofc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger, Deleted member 6128 and 11 others
Valid surface lvl tho nt theory is the most complex realm of psl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, White Swordsman, galego123 and 2 others
All this just to satisfy entitled princesses in 2022
Pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and 18 others
This works for your average 6 ft 4 PSL white dude. But dude there are a lot of people over here below 4 PSL. Most people I have rated average 3 PSL. Some can be fixed with surgery. Others have dogshit harmony/pheno and can't be fixed. They need non-looks related halos to ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ROTTING and Danish_Retard
All this just to satisfy entitled princesses in 2022
Pathetic
Wym "all this"? Tattoos take a few hours and you can buy clothes online. Getting a haircut takes 20 minutes. If you're supposedly blackpilled then you should be going to the gym anyways. Just do some research and add a compound on top.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, FrameMogger, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
"tee hee I love edgy boys"

Just have curtains/a perm and huge baggy clothes brooooooooooooooooo!

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FrameMogger and SteveRogers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, chawaje, closedplatecel and 4 others
Valid surface lvl tho nt theory is the most complex realm of psl
Not at all. Just look at how your popular peers act and follow along.

"Monkey see monkey do."

Average user is 4+ PSL here. Just too lazy/fat/autistic.
I don't know dude. There are definitely a lot of 6 ft+ white dudes here who are facially 4 PSL+. They basically need to softmax and they will have an ok dating life. But this is a small proportion of the userbase. There are a lot of manlets, indians with terrible phenos, ricecels etc for whom all this shit won't work. Check the rating section. A dude who looks like thecel with a worse maxilla and a deformed favelacel posted their faces this week and many others besides them are not above MTN tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard and thecel
"tee hee I love edgy boys"

Just have curtains/a perm and huge baggy clothes brooooooooooooooooo!
baggy clothes is decent for frame frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
I don't know dude. There are definitely a lot of 6 ft+ white dudes here who are facially 4 PSL+. They basically need to softmax and they will have an ok dating life. But this is a small proportion of the userbase. There are a lot of manlets, indians with terrible phenos, ricecels etc for whom all this shit won't work. Check the rating section. A dude who looks like thecel with a worse maxilla and a deformed favelacel posted their faces this week and many others besides them are not above MTN tbh.
What do you mean by "ok dating life". These are to be a slayer. Not even just for 6 ft+ white dudes. It works for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What do you mean by "ok dating life". These are to be a slayer. Not even just for 6 ft+ white dudes. It works for anyone.
To be a slayer you need a 5 PSL+ face with 6 ft+ height and good pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FrameMogger, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
To be a slayer you need a 5 PSL+ face with 6 ft+ height and good pheno.
Or you follow the guide and get neck tattoos + roids + style.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17244
Maybe, I was exaggerating. I mean what you are saying applies to the average white guy who goes to your college. Tbh they don't even need your advice and already do decently. But this site's userbase is below average. It's an incel site ffs.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thecel
Maybe, I was exaggerating. I mean what you are saying applies to the average white guy who goes to your college. Tbh they don't even need your advice and already do decently. But this site's userbase is below average. It's an incel site ffs.
Most of the "below average" people here are a smidge below average. Not only that, they act and dress like complete incels.

These guys would be rated over on this website and planning 50+ surgeries in the "befores":

IJpcxtR

Maxresdefault

Maxresdefault 1

Oubre
D9396f7a9d81abed7ec5cf66b4e70682

Even Hamza and the 3rd guy still have room for improvement with tattoos and a better haircut. Only people who need surgery are bimax patients like me and others with major flagrant deformities.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, EverythingMaxxer, closedplatecel and 3 others
Most of the "below average" people here are a smidge below average. Not only that, they act and dress like complete incels.

These guys would be rated over on this website and planning 50+ surgeries in the "befores":

View attachment 1638378

View attachment 1638379

View attachment 1638389
View attachment 1638390View attachment 1638391

Even Hamza and the 3rd guy still have room for improvement with a neck tattoo and better haircut. Only people who need surgery are bimax patients like me and others with major flagrant deformities.
So obviously 90% of .me users are dirty greasy normies+ with aspie tendencies who don't even have the motivation to lose weight or clean their room. They just cope with thinking that if they were 6 PSL they could play World of Warcraft + eat McDonald's all day + wear Walmart clothes + have 0 social skills and still slay. This doesn't apply to them. There's no surgery for your brain.

View attachment 1638153View attachment 1638154

View attachment 1638155View attachment 1638156View attachment 1638158View attachment 1638159View attachment 1638160View attachment 1638166View attachment 1638167

If you're under 25 and don't have any of these haircuts then you're either not even trying or just straight up too stupid to look around and see what your NT peers are doing. Massive halo for anyone and makes you look trendy.

Don't get sleeves. They are the most normies shit ever nowadays that everyone gets. The only tattoos that increase your SMV are neck and knuckle tattoos. No need to go overboard if you're scared, you can just get lettering.

View attachment 1638170View attachment 1638175View attachment 1638182View attachment 1638193View attachment 1638214

Even Indian dudes get some semblance of NT-ness and dark triad-ness with neck tattoos:

View attachment 1638184

Step 3 - Look and Act NT

So many people I've talked to on here listen to completely autistic music that would make their peers shun them. If you don't listen to rap or billboard top 50 music, then it's completely over for you due to being neurodivergent. Also so many people dress like shit with raggedy ass Walmart clothes. This is how you should dress if under 25.

View attachment 1638247

If you're a pretty boy:

View attachment 1638248

Average dude:

View attachment 1638250

Tall athletic jock:

View attachment 1638255

If you're htn or above then congratulations, you've ascended to Chad SMV. If not, then you need to do 1 more step. Roid for a lean body with chiseled abs. I don't give a fuck if you can get it natty. Counting calories and following a diet is a massive turn off:

View attachment 1638228View attachment 1638229View attachment 1638230View attachment 1638233

You're genuinely retarded if you think these guys wouldn't slay on Tinder. I knew guys personally who did this and ascended hard af. The issue is that 99% of people just tall and never do. People talk about starting their own business and never do. People talk about losing weight and never do. People talk about getting surgery and never do. They cope so hard to hide the truth that body matters a ton:

View attachment 1638238View attachment 1638240

Conclusion

That's it. Odds are everyone who reads this will be too pussy and plan out 10 surgeries that will net them 0.5 PSL points which they'll never get anyways. Get to work if you want to improve yourself.
Excellent fucking thread

Very concise and softmaxxing (besides the roids) based

So many people here complain about being unattractive

-but they dress weird

-Dont even talk to special/anti-social

-And just totally off from societal norms

You got fit the part to play if you're trying to attract the masses. The i need 50 surgeries is a cope that majority of you teens/early 20s folk will never get. Just a bunch of Mental masterbation.

The roids part was also good

@Henry_Gandy & @alienmaxxer gtfinh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, TITUS, Moggedbyevery1 and 5 others
good thread, although I don’t think I can ever force myself to get a gay nigga haircut like the ones you showed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

good thread, although I don’t think I can ever force myself to get a gay nigga haircut like the ones you showed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Well then good luck being a non-NT sperg.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
I've been experimenting around with stylish hairstyles, clothing and workout since 13. None of this matters for my deformed jammed up recessed maxilla though, which is why I landed here to fix it. Meanwhile some guys here suddenly discover that being fat is a failo

This is coming from the most non NT user on this forum . Why the fuck would I get some stupid meaningless tattoos to impress other retards who think tattoos look cool, and news flash those haircuts only look good on htn+
Spider Man Lol GIF
bbc three laugh GIF by BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
So many people I've talked to on here listen to completely autistic music that would make their peers shun them
I listen to this kind of music

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Elvisandreaa, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Good thread but your going to need more then $500 for all this.

Also you don't need steroids to build a nice body. Literally just have some patience and in 1-2 years of consistent training you will have a nice body.

Rest of the thread is good advice. Personally not a huge fan of neck tattoos but w/e.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard and Lygodactylus
Getting a tattoo is a bit of a joke. I would only recommend people this young to invest in a power rack and weights set & cheap treadmill.

Does not apply to Indians btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FrameMogger, closedplatecel and 4 others
So the before - after trend in these ripped photos is to flatten the hair to give a worse look in the before in addition to pushing the gut out.

Huge shit thread.

Basically "get a haircut bro :bluepill:" + "buy new clothes bro :bluepill:" + "be NT bro :bluepill:"

Tats are huge shoot in the foot, nobody will trust you in your proffessional life, you're just aiming to end up poor.
You can do arm tat is you really want, but high class roided chad can fuck the same degen foid low class tatooed chad get.

Idk if this is gazlighting, or OP is truly low IQ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
This. The ideal candidate for this kind of thing is this dude:

But tbh he mogs 95% of the forum and doesn't have issues getting laid. And he is not that gl. He is probably only slightly above average for his age group.

You need to be htn+ with a good phenotype. The majority of this forum do not fit this criteria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Xangsane, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Huge shit thread.

Basically "get a haircut bro :bluepill:" + "buy new clothes bro :bluepill:" + "be NT bro :bluepill:"

Idk if this is gazlighting, or OP is truly low IQ
It is legit for the average young white guy. They can do what OP said and slay. But not for the majority of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and KDA Player
It is legit for the average young white guy. They can do what OP said and slay. But not for the majority of the forum.
Yeah so HTN can slay with little efforts, what a big news :lul:

This. The ideal candidate for this kind of thing is this dude:

View attachment 1638791

But tbh he mogs 95% of the forum and doesn't have issues getting laid. And he is not that gl. He is probably only slightly above average for his age group.

You need to be htn+ with a good phenotype. The majority of this forum do not fit this criteria.

Unironically right.

Also roiding is the dumbest thing for your hair and collagen. All of those guys are about to look like shit in 5 years. Horribly aged neck, 0 collagen. Pushed back hairlines.

Shit thread. Whoever put this in the sticky is also a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AscendingHero
Unironically right.

Also roiding is the dumbest thing for your hair and collagen. All of those guys are about to look like shit in 5 years. Horribly aged neck, 0 collagen. Pushed back hairlines.

Shit thread. Whoever put this in the sticky is also a retard
Roiding can turn a non-manlet LTN into a slayer. But yeah. It has its trade offs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Roiding can turn a non-manlet LTN into a slayer. But yeah. It has its trade offs.

Yeah for three years until you start losing your collagen, have a rough aged neck texture of a chain smoker, and a pushed back hairline.

All these before and afters are stupid as they only highlight the first couple years after roiding where you can see a stark smv difference.

Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deleted member 17291 and AscendingHero
Indians are in a tough spot tbh. I think a minority have very good phenotypes, have decent height and at least look ok facially. There are a couple of indians/pakis on this forum who fit this criteria but they have no issues getting women in the first place. OP's advice will not work for the indian incels over here. They need to run status/money game to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

Also you don't need steroids to build a nice body. Literally just have some patience and in 1-2 years of consistent training you will have a nice body.

Rest of the thread is good advice. Personally not a huge fan of neck tattoos but w/e.
Yeah steroids are the biggest cope this forum has to offer tbh.
Main qimg af7285a4c64f66a94af29a4cc1b28377 lq

6 years transformation all natty, no supplements nothing

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, AscendingHero, XAE17 and 1 other person
Yeah steroids are the biggest cope this forum has to offer tbh.
View attachment 1638852
6 years transformation all natty, no supplements nothing
I doubt he looks impressive in a dress shirt. He still has incel face but I guess it's due to glasses, shit haircut and goatee.

only way to ascend for <500$ is to buy a cheap rope , kill your self and hope that reincarnation is real and that you'll be born less subhuman in next life

you can't even go ER for <500$

• JFL
Reactions: Jarate and TITUS

View attachment 1638153View attachment 1638154

View attachment 1638155View attachment 1638156View attachment 1638158View attachment 1638159View attachment 1638160View attachment 1638166View attachment 1638167

View attachment 1638170View attachment 1638175View attachment 1638182View attachment 1638193View attachment 1638214

View attachment 1638184

Step 3 - Look and Act NT

View attachment 1638247

If you're a pretty boy:

View attachment 1638248

Average dude:

View attachment 1638250

Tall athletic jock:

View attachment 1638255

View attachment 1638228View attachment 1638229View attachment 1638230View attachment 1638233

View attachment 1638238View attachment 1638240

Conclusion

I dont know if these would work for me. Especially the tiktok hairstyle thing because I have ethnic curly hair, wont work. Also roids arent good, its better to go natty

won't work for 3-4 psl ethnics especially with ethnic hair

Excellent fucking thread

Very concise and softmaxxing (besides the roids) based

So many people here complain about being unattractive

-but they dress weird

-Dont even talk to special/anti-social

-And just totally off from societal norms

You got fit the part to play if you're trying to attract the masses. The i need 50 surgeries is a cope that majority of you teens/early 20s folk will never get. Just a bunch of Mental masterbation.

The roids part was also good

@Henry_Gandy & @alienmaxxer gtfinh
it wont work for a 3-4 psl ethnic especially with shit ethnic hair

View attachment 1638378

View attachment 1638379

View attachment 1638389
View attachment 1638390View attachment 1638391

Even Hamza and the 3rd guy still have room for improvement with tattoos and a better haircut. Only people who need surgery are bimax patients like me and others with major flagrant deformities.
how old was hamza in the first pic?

Yes it will stop coping.
hope so. I cant get the tiktok hair style tho. I dont have straight/wavy hair. I dont even have nice curls I have ugly ethnic hair

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
hope so. I cant get the tiktok hair style tho. I dont have straight/wavy hair. I dont even have nice curls I have ugly ethnic hair
whats ur hair type? nigga no one is here to spoonfeed you, go ahead and be deafetist your life not mine

whats ur hair type? nigga no one is here to spoonfeed you, go ahead and be deafetist your life not mine
I'm not being a defeatist you dumbass, I'm just saying the truth. This type of advice most likely won't work for a 3 PSL curry. And tbh I don't even know my hair type, I checked all hair types and it doesn't match any of them. I have weird ethnic hair.