Is this the Nigger Club? No, welcome to the Nigher Club, take a seat.. Oh and don't let the door hit you on your way out 😇😇😇 ALSO: my Mental Status

SchizoAutism

SchizoAutism

@FollowerOfChrist (formerly SchizoAutism)
No to the n-word, yes to the n-word, do you hear yourself? Do you ever think before opening your mouth. There's a war out there, and you're replacing the n-word, ah jeez, what could that maybe.. Nigger maybe? Just say it out loud, oh you mean: Nigher? Negro? Nig? Nigga? That's it huh, Nigga, nothing wrong now I guess. Oh wait, now it's reserved blacks so what's the fucking point? Same word. Your excuses have been heard, and subsequently denied, no need to cry about it a second time.

This is for the big booty brown girls, so if you're not one (ie @RabidRosaries , he's not one) just skip this paragraph, but dont miss the next because it's the most important: Big Booty Brown Girls your Booty so Big it drive my Nuts nuts and my Penis is in Rubs. How come you don't fall on your ass, in the fall of my pants, you just keep walking like I'm not out here stalking (and GETTING stalked by The Federal Police of Denmark) Don't walk too slow, the door might slap you, if I don't do it first.

Mental Health Status (not that you asked bitchfaces): As many of you know I'm been battling some pretty bad Body Dysmorphia, but I feel a lot better now, thanks for asking (eventhough you didn't) I wonder if you feel good too, cuz that's what friends do. CARE. ABOUT. EACH. OTHER. Post after Post, my Struggle is everlasting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark, Deleted member 16369, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Give me a CHAN(g?)CE 😢😢😢 yakhis

Last bump (it's a great thread guise)

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark
No to the n-word, yes to the n-word, do you hear yourself? Do you ever think before opening your mouth. There's a war out there, and you're replacing the n-word, ah jeez, what could that maybe.. Nigger maybe? Just say it out loud, oh you mean: Nigher? Negro? Nig? Nigga? That's it huh, Nigga, nothing wrong now I guess. Oh wait, now it's reserved blacks so what's the fucking point? Same word. Your excuses have been heard, and subsequently denied, no need to cry about it a second time.

This is for the big booty brown girls, so if you're not one (ie @RabidRosaries , he's not one) just skip this paragraph, but dont miss the next because it's the most important: Big Booty Brown Girls your Booty so Big it drive my Nuts nuts and my Penis is in Rubs. How come you don't fall on your ass, in the fall of my pants, you just keep walking like I'm not out here stalking (and GETTING stalked by The Federal Police of Denmark) Don't walk too slow, the door might slap you, if I don't do it first.

Mental Health Status (not that you asked bitchfaces): As many of you know I'm been battling some pretty bad Body Dysmorphia, but I feel a lot better now, thanks for asking (eventhough you didn't) I wonder if you feel good too, cuz that's what friends do. CARE. ABOUT. EACH. OTHER. Post after Post, my Struggle is everlasting.
bump,mirin

I could call you my baby girl

You could call me your baby boy

I know you wanna chill with a player

But all you gotta do is keep it real wit a playa

I need that real love like Bobby Whitney
B722C78C 1978 47B8 B239 20C1B0D8A931

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
Nice thread.

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism