Is this the ultimate skin cream

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
This shit has every fucking skincare substance in one cream. I’m talking: Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Aloe Vera. Jesus fuckin chrysler that’s everything. I’m already on an Accutane cycle. Is this shit legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5522 and jordanbarrettisgod
tag me if others verify this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 5522 and Greecgawd
Tret >

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, MadTwatter, Lux and 4 others
Are your other treatments working if you don't mind me asking and if so how long have you been on them?

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd and Deleted member 5818
Are your other treatments working if you don't mind me asking and if so how long have you been on them?
Accutane sure works but I wouldn’t suggest it, I would just use Retin-A: has the same effects with less side effects. I will try this cream and let you guys know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 5522
Where did you buy it , cleo site is down and the only site selling it is a sketchy egyptian on for 13 euros

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Where did you buy it , cleo site is down and the only site selling it is a sketchy egyptian on for 13 euros
Bought it from a store which literally has the best skincare products in the world imo. I tried going on the website but it was down too. Will search for a reliable source and post soon

Bought it from a store which literally has the best skincare products in the world imo. I tried going on the website but it was down too. Will search for a reliable source and post soon
Price?

Will u guys STFU. I’m on fucking Accutane aka best skincare drug out there. I can’t be coping with this shit

Will u guys STFU. I’m on fucking Accutane aka best skincare drug out there. I can’t be coping with this shit

ops iq:
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
this shit is rare

wtf are you talking about? It’s a consumer grade product you can buy on Amazon.

Are you the guy that keeps posting the “rare found footage” shit on YouTube with 5 million views?

• JFL
tag me if others verify this
It has Vit C + E and Ferulic acid = Promotiom of collagen syntesis l & lll

It has hyaluronic acid = Hydratation of the skin, skin fullness

Idk if aloe vera is legit?

And everything else is consumed through the diet already, but why not add it i guess ?

• +1
It has Vit C + E and Ferulic acid = Promotiom of collagen syntesis l & lll

It has hyaluronic acid = Hydratation of the skin, skin fullness

Idk if aloe vera is legit?

And everything else is consumed through the diet already, but why not add it i guess ?
Is it worth it while on Accutane? Do you think Retin-a + Accutane is a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Is it worth it while on Accutane? Do you think Retin-a + Accutane is a good idea?
Accutane causes gut problems and histamine intolerance, right ? Have you experiencing this ?

Also Retin-a burns fat, so avoid that like estrogen, you need fat to look youthfull, you will get dark eye circles, nasolabial folds, and maybe UEE from using this shit

But how to get Vitamin A:

Vitamim A in the form of retinol (the animal form) only really occurs in the liver of the animals in high amounts.

So from a mechanistic standpoint, if you want to increase collagen production, your best bet is to actually consume high vitamin animal foods like liver.

And isn't tretinoid the same shit as retin-a? Anyways. Check out the collagenmaxing guide that i've made 👍👇

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and Greecgawd
Accutane causes gut problems and histamine intolerance, right ? Have you experiencing this ?

Also Retin-a burns fat, so avoid that like estrogen, you need fat to look youthfull, you will get dark eye circles, nasolabial folds, and maybe UEE from using this shit

But how to get Vitamin A:

Vitamim A in the form of retinol (the animal form) only really occurs in the liver of the animals in high amounts.

So from a mechanistic standpoint, if you want to increase collagen production, your best bet is to actually consume high vitamin animal foods like liver.

And isn't tretinoid the same shit as retin-a? Anyways. Check out the collagenmaxing guide that i've made 👍👇
I barely started taking Accutane but I will sure tag u in my update thread

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I barely started taking Accutane but I will sure tag u in my update thread
You might not experience the side effects, but you know, some people do, so pay attention to that

• +1
Nice ingredient list, typically better to have separate products though for better concentration and absorption. Vitamin C I wouldn't use while on accutane though as it is irritating. Feel free to try it though, everyones skin is different. Make sure to use a moisturizer with this product if you aren't already.

• +1
Nice ingredient list, typically better to have separate products though for better concentration and absorption. Vitamin C I wouldn't use while on accutane though as it is irritating. Feel free to try it though, everyones skin is different. Make sure to use a moisturizer with this product if you aren't already.
Bro it’s very tempting for me to splurge money on skincare products when I’m at the mall tbh. I’m on Accutane now so all those products I probably can’t use ffs. Should I just stick with the good old cleanser and moisturizer until my one year Accutane cycle passes?

Bro it’s very tempting for me to splurge money on skincare products when I’m at the mall tbh. I’m on Accutane now so all those products I probably can’t use ffs. Should I just stick with the good old cleanser and moisturizer until my one year Accutane cycle passes?

imo since you're on low dose skin irritation and dryness is minimal. I encourage the use of most things, just nothing exfoliating since accutane is doing that for you. Vitamin C is fine, just in my experience out of all the "lowers inflammation and promotes collagen" type of essence options vitamin c is very irritating for me. Enough to just avoid it's use entirely. Just avoid exfoliating acids and anything else you're interested in is fine.

• Love it