Is this too down bad? Message to my ex

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing

@cutie_pie @Iasacrko @Crestfallen95 @Eriot Lodger @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @TRUE_CEL @Primalsplit

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Vermilioncore, Zeruel and 7 others
She still want me?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, Primalsplit, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Ain't no way your ex was some bitch on Discord that doesn't even speak german omg you are so pathetic :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member, Primalsplit and 7 others
Discord 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sub0, AlexBrown84 and Yuno_howitez
Ain't no way your ex was some bitch on Discord that doesn't even speak german omg you are so pathetic :lul:
She does speak german but we both prefer to talk in english. And she wasn't from discord, she just blocked me on her number, instagram and everything else.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Stop it nigga. She already showed you she doesn’t want you. Awalt, it’s over. Find a new girl

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
She does speak german but we both prefer to talk in english
Thats even worse and non-nt as fuck.

Probably some mentally ill alt girl who lives online then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Gluck gluck

how can i get her back? I dont want another girl, only her
She blocked u and ur still going back. What a pathetic dog honestly. Might have to put u on ignore this shit is legit too cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Nick.Harte and cutie_pie
View attachment 2349947

@cutie_pie @Iasacrko @Crestfallen95 @Eriot Lodger @Vermilioncore @Dr. Bludy @TRUE_CEL @Primalsplit
lol dude ive been watching you schizo post about your ex and oofy doofy and cutecelling for the past 2 weeks its ltierally the most depressing shit ive ever seen.

and yes, its terrible, its desperate, its brutal, it's embarrassing. If she left because she lost attraction to you this definitely wont help.

Also discord is brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Shekel
yes never do that. If i was a girl i would think you are a cuck too ngl. Once its over, its over

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Nick.Harte
lol dude ive been watching you schizo post about your ex and oofy doofy and cutecelling for the past 2 weeks its ltierally the most depressing shit ive ever seen.

and yes, its terrible, its desperate, its brutal, it's embarrassing. If she left because she lost attraction to you this definitely wont help.

Also discord is brootal
I know it is. But I cannot stop how I feel. I am writing her a song right now and I'm thinking she might take me back after i sing her a love song

yes never do that. If i was a girl i would think you are a cuck too ngl. Once its over, its over
I can't give up on her, I love her too much...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
youre the only person ive ever felt sympathy for on this forum jfl

doesnt really exist except rarely
Thanks. The worst part is she's the one who wanted to be with me first, I was her first boyfriend. She treated me with so much love, she wrote me paragraphs eveyrday about how we will be together forever and how much she loves me. Then suddenly she stopped wanting to hang out with me cause she's busy and she started replying less and less until she told me she fell out of love while crying.

U need to looksmax, become chad, she will come back

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 31445
I know it is. But I cannot stop how I feel. I am writing her a song right now and I'm thinking she might take me back after i sing her a love song
jfll i wanna fucking hug you dude you poor pathetic thing

listen i know how hard it is to cave and love bomb because of how badly your feelings are clouding your mind. ive been battling lovebombing this girl for weeks so i can manipulate her a little. and i get how hard it is sometimes you just cave in and splurge lmao.

you need to knock everything off the table , have a wank for some post nut clarity, and objectively think about your course of action to manipulate this girl into wanting you back. those 2 messages you just sent are absolutely brutal tho dude it might be the ender of things lmao if she lost attraction to you, you just made her lose more.

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Thanks. The worst part is she's the one who wanted to be with me first, I was her first boyfriend. She treated me with so much love, she wrote me paragraphs eveyrday about how we will be together forever and how much she loves me. Then suddenly she stopped wanting to hang out with me cause she's busy and she started replying less and less until she told me she fell out of love while crying.
First boyfriend is just practice for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
my birthday is soon she will probably tell me happy birthday then i can talk to her
just saw your other cuck poetry you wrote in desperation for her.

FUCKING STOP. LOL
did she even reply to any of the simpy shit you sent?

just saw your other cuck poetry you wrote in desperation for her.

FUCKING STOP. LOL
did she even reply to any of the simpy shit you sent?
yeah she always replies and she cried and said she's sorry for hurting me.

she also said she won't get another boyfriend because she just wants to be alone and she's depressed. but i found a secret instagram of hers, so its probably a lie

yeah she always replies and she cried and said she's sorry for hurting me.

she also said she won't get another boyfriend because she just wants to be alone and she's depressed. but i found a secret instagram of hers, so its probably a lie
lying is like breathing for women in these situations .

suspect the worst and hope for the best.

you need to get good at a bit of manipulation. trying to keep whining your way into her heart is only gonna make her wtf and barf and once she gets annoyed by it youre blocked on discord and probably emailing her like the soy cuck u r continuing the feedback loop of embarassment.

your best course of action right now , (which is admittedly probably your last and hail mary) is ghosting her / showing lack of interest and maybe sprinkle in some resentment.

girls get too comfortable when you give them all the attention and love they want and end up going for mysterious chad because the talking/flirting phase pre-relationship is always the most fun. you need to have them on the edge of their seats from time to time to play with their head and make them want you harder. when theyre confused and have to wonder if theyre good enough for you they feel futile and when they feel futile theyre wet. once shes used to that you give her some positive feedback and vice versa really fucking with their head

i cant tell you how to do this, as every move you make is %100 dependent on the situation i know nothing about. youll just need to know.

• +1
lying is like breathing for women in these situations .

suspect the worst and hope for the best.

you need to get good at a bit of manipulation. trying to keep whining your way into her heart is only gonna make her wtf and barf and once she gets annoyed by it youre blocked on discord and probably emailing her like the soy cuck u r continuing the feedback loop of embarassment.

your best course of action right now , (which is admittedly probably your last and hail mary) is ghosting her / showing lack of interest and maybe sprinkle in some resentment.

girls get too comfortable when you give them all the attention and love they want and end up going for mysterious chad because the talking/flirting phase pre-relationship is always the most fun. you need to have them on the edge of their seats from time to time to play with their head and make them want you harder. when theyre confused and have to wonder if theyre good enough for you they feel futile and when they feel futile theyre wet. once shes used to that you give her some positive feedback and vice versa really fucking with their head

i cant tell you how to do this, as every move you make is %100 dependent on the situation i know nothing about. youll just need to know.
nice bible
Book Reading GIF by Northwood Church

• WTF
OP you got her 100% yours. But this time make sure to fuck her so she never forgets you

OP you got her 100% yours. But this time make sure to fuck her so she never forgets you
how do i got her? she literally told me she wants to isolate herself

tbh i need to cry to my oneitis too her unresponsiveness is killing me here

Read the transgression part copy and pasted from law 3 of 48 laws of power. (Conceal your intentions):

Part 1: Use Decoyed Objects Of Desire And Red Herrings To Throw People Off The Scent

“If at any point in the deception you practice people have the slightest suspicion as to your intentions, all is lost. Do not give them the chance to sense what you are up to: Throw them off the scent by dragging red herrings across the path. Use false sincerity, send ambiguous signals, set up misleading objects of desire. Unable to distinguish the genuine from the false, they cannot pick out your real goal.”

Transgression Of The Law​

This story centers around Ninon de Lenclos and Marquis de Sevigne. Ninon, at the time 60 years of age, was the most infamous French courtesan of the 17th century. She was an expert in love and relationships. Ninon was instructing Marquis, a young man having troubles seducing a countess. Marquis was handsome and young, but hopeless in the art romance and seduction. Not unlike many of today’s young men.

1*dmTjX4sikVyCeuSet8ThVQ.png

The first instruction Ninon commanded of him was to approach the countess with some distance — an air of nonchalance so the next time they were together he would only come off as a friend instead of a potential lover. This was done to ‘throw off her scent’ and cause her to question ‘oh, maybe he’s only interested a friendship’. The next step for Ninon was to instill jealousy in the young countess. At major events Marquis would show up with a group of beautiful women by his side to capture the countess’ attention. Not only would this instill jealousy, but he would come across as someone who was desired by others.

It’s such an amazing story because this transgression echoes throughout the entire history of man and woman. It still applies to this day.

Ninan remarked,

“A woman who is interested in a man wants to see that other women are interested in him to.”
Not only does this give a person more value it makes it all the more satisfying to snatch him up from their clutches. It’s a natural instinct for people to want things that they can’t have. This was part of Ninon’s plan to instill jealousy.

The next step for Ninon was to instruct Marquis to fail to show up at events where the countess expected to see him. Furthermore, he would appear at places she did not expect to see him. By visiting places he had never frequented that he knew the countess was attending created an air of mystery. She was unable to predict his next move. This would push her into a state of emotional confusion that is a “prerequisite for successful seduction.”

Through Nina’s spies she heard the countess had been responding more formidably to Marquis’s quips. She would laugh a little harder, listen more closely to his stories and she was asking more questions about him. She had become intrigued and curious. It was only a matter of time now before she would fall under his spell. A few days later Marquis and the countess were at home by themselves. However this time Marquis decided to act on impulse instead of listening to Ninon’s previous instructions. He took the countess’ hand and told her he was in love with her. The countess was confused, which was a reaction he didn’t expect. She politely excused herself from the room and for the rest of the evening she avoided any contact with him.

The next few times he visited her, he was told she was not home. When they finally saw each other again the two felt too awkward and uncomfortable and the spell was broken. There has to be hundreds and thousands of stories of men and women with very similar failed tale’s of seduction.

Interpretation​

“Ninon knew that men and women are very different but when it comes to seduction they feel the same: Deep down inside they often sense when they are being seduced but they give in because they enjoy the feeling of being led along. It is a pleasure to let go and to allow the other person to detour you into a strange country. Everything in seduction however depends on suggestion. You cannot announce your intentions or reveal them directly in words. Instead you must throw your targets off the scent, you have to scramble your signals — appear interested in another man or women (the decoy) then hint at being interested in the target, then feign indifference on and on. Such patterns not only confuse, they excite.”
Within today’s reality people usually call this simply ‘playing games’. But done right, it can instill great seduction and can assist in courting a man or a woman. The essence of this law is about exciting emotions and not knowing what’s going to come next. Imagine this from the her perspective; after a few of Marquis’ moves the countess would’ve sensed that he was playing some type of ‘game’. But this made her curious and excited. She didn’t know where she was going, but she was to intrigued to keep going along.

The emotions of jealousy and confusion can often be much better than boredom and insecurity in any relationship. “Better” in the way it is more exciting. But the moment Marquis uttered the word love, it changed everything. It was no longer game with moves of seduction, it had become a artless show of passion. And his intention was revealed which put everything he was doing in a new light. Suddenly a once charming and handsome man seemed ugly and conniving. Naturally, the countess felt embarrassed and used, and a door closed and a bridge burned that would never be rebuilt again.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ConfusedBolivian
Holy cringe! I didn't know you were @Crestfallen95 tier. :what:

That's it. I'm leaving this forum. Everyone here is a hopeless fucking loser. I can only tolerate so much cringe.
Really its that bad? This isnt even the end of it i wrote way worse shit

She legit doesnt want you at all
Its glaringly obvious

Holy cringe! I didn't know you were @Crestfallen95 tier. :what:

That's it. I'm leaving this forum. Everyone here is a hopeless fucking loser. I can only tolerate so much cringe.
At least crestfallen is on facebook and not discord

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Why not…
I used the exact same excuse to break up with my ex
She isnt isolating herself from everyone, just watch her snapscore go up or her following in the next few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back