Is this too down bad? Message to my ex

nigga what am i supposed to do i tried everything she blocked me everywhere and said she doesn't love me anymore why would i keep talking to her

nigga what am i supposed to do i tried everything she blocked me everywhere and said she doesn't love me anymore why would i keep talking to her
If she blocked you anywhere how did she reply

fucking cuck lol kys

Egirls are a joke you freak, buy them amazon giftcards and doordash and they'll show you their titties. The fuck are you doing daing a whore from discord?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Really its that bad? This isnt even the end of it i wrote way worse shit
It's just as bad. No wonder she doesn't want you.

A real man would have focused on increasing his power, strength or anything to give him a boost to his attractiveness. A diet plan, a business plan, an exercise program, anything.

While you just fucking beg and try to negotiate, like a fucking loser. How more bluepilled can you get? Beat it pal, you are not good enough. No point in negotiations until you have gained an advantage.

Even the very fact that I have to explain this, shows how pointless this whole forum is. Redpill is looked down upon here for some reason, but this is basically redpill 101.

I joined this forum for trolling and I am getting bored of trolling. Old manosphere was way way better. At least you could be getting some results when you followed their advice, as long as you were not complete subhuman.

It's just as bad. No wonder she doesn't want you.

A real man would have focused on increasing his power, strength or anything to give him a boost to his attractiveness. A diet plan, a business plan, an exercise program, anything.

While you just fucking beg and try to negotiate, like a fucking loser. How more bluepilled can you get? Beat it pal, you are not good enough. No point in negotiations until you have gained an advantage.

Even the very fact that I have to explain this, shows how pointless this whole forum is. Redpill is looked down upon here for some reason, but this is basically redpill 101.

I joined this forum for trolling and I am getting bored of trolling. Old manosphere was way way better. At least you could be getting some results when you followed their advice, as long as you were not complete subhuman.
Alright, I did leave on her read now. I won't lie and say I'm not a loser, but I've been the whole relationship, she fell out of love even though I never changed.

Alright, I did leave on her read now. I won't lie and say I'm not a loser, but I've been the whole relationship, she fell out of love even though I never changed.
If you were a loser, then it was an eventuality.

Your focus should be on your life. What are your problems? That's the valuable talk we should be having. Not some replacable foid.

She's giving you the mining attention you need for maximum validation. Like your paying for full course but only get an appetizer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back