is this transformation legit

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
is this a real transformation??

i stumbled across some old threads talking about how this man is a looksmaxxer that spent over 100k on surgeries but idk how true this is

lifefuel if it is though

E1F6A826 0994 49F6 93CB F4B41513CADB
EA3EF2DC 2CAB 44CB 9B9F F0168B2B3C14
B750F613 53FA 4377 AD73 35D477605826

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's been said that the guy on the right did a shit ton of surgeries including an OBO. Allegedly, guy on the left is not him but a person who really looks like what person on the right used to be.

Post looksmaxxing he had all his pics taken down for his modeling career. A lot of different users confirm this but who knows.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Mewton, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
He lost weight and went through puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Dystopian and 5.5psl
clearly different people

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, jflsnowdzz and SoberAndRetarded
It's been said that the guy on the right did a shit ton of surgeries including an OBO. Allegedly, guy on the left is not him but a person who really looks like what person on the right used to be.

Post looksmaxxing he had all his pics taken down for his modeling career. A lot of different users confirm this but who knows.
i need obo then asap 😍🙏
Lol
It literally looks like leanmax and 1000x better lightening
if salludon's transformation is legit i guess this guy could be too

i need obo then asap 😍🙏
You definitely don't need OBO from what I've seen. Have you even calculated your ESR from a non distorted pic (so not a selfie)

salludon's transformation is legit
It's legit but the sad thing is nobody can have results like his bcoz he mewed really really hard throughout the day very few people can actually do this

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and crerea
You definitely don't need OBO from what I've seen. Have you even calculated your ESR from a non distorted pic (so not a selfie)
no but it looks kind of weird in a lot of pics. maybe it's just the recession though making me think it looks bad, bc lots of male models with wide ipd look really nice.

however i do think i need more compact orbitals or whatever the term is. my eyes look too open but tired
It's legit but the sad thing is nobody can have results like his bcoz he mewed really really hard throughout the day very few people can actually do this
jfl if you think salludon's results are from mewing.. even the most extremely forward grown people do not look that good and have that kind of facial features so it's low iq to assume his entire face magically changed to this extent just by mewing and forward growth.

no but it looks kind of weird in a lot of pics. maybe it's just the recession though making me think it looks bad, bc lots of male models with wide ipd look really nice.

however i do think i need more compact orbitals or whatever the term is. my eyes look too open but tired

jfl if you think salludon's results are from mewing.. even the most extremely forward grown people do not look that good and have that kind of facial features so it's low iq to assume his entire face magically changed to this extent just by mewing and forward growth.
Ok so what surgeries he got ?

• +1
Reactions: crerea
Ok so what surgeries he got ?
he was decently good looking before but he probably got the standard looksmaxxer procedures like bimax, jaw implants, infras, maybe others

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
looks like a plastic kendoll.

it was debunked long tim ago

plus youre gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and ascension
it was debunked long tim ago

plus youre gay
what does me being gay have to with anything fatass

okay well if it was debunked then it's over bc i canmt look like that man no matter how many surgeries i do

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
beacuse its funny thats its true

and im not fatass, son

probably leaner than you
i'm anorexic tier skinny keep coping

but seriously what does being gay have to do with anything, i looksmax to be pretty not to fuck girls like y'all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
After ascending you need to go ER.

i'm anorexic tier skinny keep coping

but seriously what does being gay have to do with anything, i looksmax to be pretty not to fuck girls like y'all
it has nothing to do with it actually

salludon is a liar, he got implants and other surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Last edited: