Is this transformation possible?

UnseasonedChicken

UnseasonedChicken

Iron
I've seen this guy's pictures floating around. He has a similar skeletal structure to me, so I did a quick morph. Thoughts?

FTU for posting

Dropped the ramus down and advanced mandible and chin.

I've seen this guy's pictures floating around. He has a similar skeletal structure to me, so I did a quick morph. Thoughts?

View attachment 1142651

Dropped the ramus down and advanced mandible and chin.
morph
neck can be trained but ramus idk maybe fillers but most propably morph

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7785
bimax + jaw angle implants

yea

fix head posture
train neck
bimax
genio
jaw (Angle) implants

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken
Possible with wraparound jaw implant

cuz you cant move the lower jaw that much without moving the upper if your bite is good already:y'all:
who needs that ? , just get a chin implant , most people arent even that recessed and a chin implant is enough to make their mandilbe the required length

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
who needs that ? , just get a chin implant , most people arent even that recessed and a chin implant is enough to make their mandilbe the required length
yea not everyone can get a chin implant or genio. you could have a good chin but recessed mandible, so bsso/bimax is needed. there was a thread here too cant find it

yea not everyone can get a chin implant or genio. you could have a good chin but recessed mandible, so bsso/bimax is needed. there was a thread here too cant find it
ngl , once mandible is forward grown , u have a guaranteed ascension from slapping on implants

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
what about mandible being ahead but small chin? , a lot of people have that too

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and .👽.
what about mandible being ahead but small chin? , a lot of people have that too
If you have a forward grown mandible but small chin, simple genioplasty or implant is fine. Unless you're black, in which case forward jaw and slightly recessed chin is normal and looks fine.