Is this true that 95% of men are gays or bisexuals ?

actual bisexual man is strongly attracted by bearded and hairy masculine stallions.
If you fapped on some trap hentai video you are not bisexual
If I replied with the same thing I would probably get a 3 day temp ban:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 13332 and Chad69
wow

imagine if i get banned for posting pics of that tranny when she looks more feminine that most women
It still has xy chromosomes tho

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13787 and Chad69
its a male but chromosomes dont always apply
there are males with xx chromosomes
It still has a dick mate
What u on about?:feelskek:

to mods
gosha is male and im heterosexual af
i just mire his aesthetics and wish i was born as good looking as him
i never even thought about sex with him or kissing him, or having relationships with this guy
im not gay, im straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
It still has a dick mate
What u on about?:feelskek:
wdym
i know its a male
im just telling you there are rare cases where males have xx chromosomes

a lot of men are attracted to penises and trannys and into cuckolding shit and want to see their girlfriends raped by a gang of black dudes

reddit.com

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Theory by E. Ponasenkov

Is this true?

@Thompsonz @PingPong
Being gay or any form of attraction to the same sex is entirely cultural. Men and women are different, that's the way they were born. If they weren't they'd be the same sex. Being heterosexual is part of what makes men men and women women. FIGHT TO END GAY SUPREMECY.

Being gay or any form of attraction to the same sex is entirely cultural. Men and women are different, that's the way they were born. If they weren't they'd be the same sex. Being heterosexual is part of what makes men men and women women. FIGHT TO END GAY SUPREMECY.
Why do people born in countries where its punishable by death become gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
wdym
i know its a male
im just telling you there are rare cases where males have xx chromosomes
Ik man but it still has a MALE SEX BODY PARTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
100% of men would fuck a feminine enough looking male, if not for societal influence
but only a very small % would fuck an actual masculine man
Naw jfl, saying you'd fuck some "guy" who looks like a hypersexual, cute girl in pictures doesn't make you attracted to men but to women with the aforementioned attributes.

I doubt a huge percentage of guys would go through with what they say online, especially when they realize that it's just a skinnyfat guy irl without all the filters.
And out of the people who do, many guys will regret it afterwards.

How to fuck with peoples sexualities 101 tbh. And why is this suddenly so widespread on here, was completely different 1 year ago. Shows how vulnerable people are to this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 8244
Naw jfl, saying you'd fuck some "guy" who looks like a hypersexual, cute girl in pictures doesn't make you attracted to men but to women with the aforementioned attributes.

I doubt a huge percentage of guys would go through with what they say online, especially when they realize that it's just a skinnyfat guy irl without all the filters.

How to fuck with peoples sexualities 101 tbh. And why is this suddenly so widespread on here, was completely different 1 year ago. Shows how vulnerable people are to this.
Jfl, theres hot femboys / trannys in motion

especially when they realize that it's just a skinnyfat guy irl without all the filters
A guy who also smells like a guy and sound like a guy and has feet and hands like a guy etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

i completely agree with u tho
whats the problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963