Is this typical curry?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I don't believe in the lightskin being superior bs I'm tanning rn but still wondering is this light skinned? This was at 16 have lost the fat now

2873920 received 650010773020202

This my face two months ago at the height of my tan

Yea ik I look ugly phone distorts and I was fat. Just interested in the skin tho is this light for indian?

IMG 20220716 082857

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Stopping@Nothing19
Test is making your face disproportionately lighter ngl

Test is making your face disproportionately lighter ngl
You mean tret? Yea man that's probably true can't stop until I get model tier skin tho. But I don't know why people accuse me of bleaching I feel anyone who uses tret get this side effect?

You mean tret? Yea man that's probably true can't stop until I get model tier skin tho. But I don't know why people accuse me of bleaching I feel anyone who uses tret get this side effect?
I meant tret yeah. People underestimate how much exfoliation does to change skin color

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

mirin lazy eye

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Stopping@Nothing19
I meant test yeah. People underestimate how much exfoliation does to change skin color

i don't think its that noticeable. brightening the skin is different from actual bleaching.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
i don't think its that noticeable. brightening the skin is different from actual bleaching.
Brightening and bleaching are the same thing skincare companies just say brightening to get past regulations

This is the Protocurry right here

Attachments

• stock-photo-smiling-family-man-alone-medium-happy-mood-indian-6ae647b8-c9dc-487c-aa07-82e30b72...jpg
    stock-photo-smiling-family-man-alone-medium-happy-mood-indian-6ae647b8-c9dc-487c-aa07-82e30b72...jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, ballskin and Deleted member 15827
Brightening and bleaching are the same thing skincare companies just say brightening to get past regulations

Negative...bleaching involves that chemical hydro whatever its called. brightening can be just be using vitamin C that doesn't use harsh chemicals.

If you think thats the case then you can start saying white women bleach their skin too.

• +1
Negative...bleaching involves that chemical hydro whatever its called. brightening can be just be using vitamin C that doesn't use harsh chemicals.

If you think thats the case then you can start saying white women bleach their skin too.
Vitamin C also bleaches the skin at high enough doses. And bleaching doesn’t require harsh chemicals like there’s oral gluta or NAC

• Woah
Vitamin C also bleaches the skin at high enough doses. And bleaching doesn’t require harsh chemicals like there’s oral gluta or NAC

Are you indian or something

• +1