Is this user correct ?

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
Screenshot 20230226 201500 Chrome
is he correct ? And does keeping flatter occiput makes your face more forward grown?
@5.5psl u seem to know on this topic,, plz enlighten

Chin tucks and not mouth breathing and sleeping in a good posture combined with forward growth will reverse it

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
Chin tucks and not mouth breathing and sleeping in a good posture combined with forward growth will reverse it
Thank you for this , achieving forward growth is the hardest thing in the world

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
to maybe fix it do like reverse neck bridgrs

to maybe fix it do like reverse neck bridgrs
Won't it actually make it worse , since we rolling the neck in the same direction it's bent currently i.e the bad neck posture
Elaborate your point please brother

Won't it actually make it worse , since we rolling the neck in the same direction it's bent currently i.e the bad neck posture
wait what is the occiput?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
yeah u fucking idiot you had me doubting what occiput meant cos u failed to understand , oush the fucking curve in by lying on it like lean against a wall with it, this will also train the back of the neck too abd pyah it in making it straight, ibdi this to try abd fix my sloped firehead, my occiput is flat
20230225 223039

yeah u fucking idiot you had me doubting what occiput meant cos u failed to understand , oush the fucking curve in by lying on it like lean against a wall with it, this will also train the back of the neck too abd pyah it in making it straight, ibdi this to try abd fix my sloped firehead, my occiput is flat View attachment 2092064
I think by doing chintucks against the wall it pushes the jaw upwards (upswing) which makes the occiput flatter ,, am I right ?

I think by doing chintucks against the wall it pushes the jaw upwards (upswing) which makes the occiput flatter ,, am I right ?
no